Philips Hue Light
How to add a Philips hue light to the Deco network?
Note: Philip hue lights need to connect to their bridge before being added to the Deco app. If the Philip hue lights do not connect to their bridge successfully, please contact Philip support.
Here are the steps to connect a Philip hue light to the deco network:
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Philips Hue.
- On the Connect to Deco network page, click on Next.
- On the Connect Hue Bridge to Deco page, please ensure the Hue Bridge is powered on and connect to the Deco via an Ethernet cable, then click on Next. Deco app will search for the Hue Bridge.
- Wait up to 5 seconds until the Hue Bridge is discovered. If not, please check the Ethernet connection, then tap TRY AGAIN. When the Philips hue is discovered, tap NEXT.
- On the Pair with Bridge page, press the Pair button on this Hue Bridge and then immediately tap the Next button on the Deco app to search for Hue lights.
- Deco app will take 50 seconds to search the lights. Once the Hue light is found, tap the Next button to assign a location for the light.
- Then tap Next again after the light has selected the location, and then tap Done, and the Philips light connected to the Philips hue bridge will list under the Deco app->Client list->Smart tab.
How to remove Philips hue lights from the Deco network?
Launch the Deco app, go to the Client list->Smart->Lights tab, click on the Philips Hue light you want to remove, click on the Settings icon at the upper right corner, then tap the three dots icon at the upper right corner, and then click on Remove to remove Philips hue lights from the Deco network.
Fail to connect the hue bridge / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure both the bulb and the hue are powered on.
- Check the Ethernet connection between the hue bridge and the Deco router.
- Reboot the hue bridge.
- Unplug and then re-plug the bulb.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the hue bridge.
Note: If you have more than 32 Philip hue lights and can’t add them successfully on the deco app, please contact our technical support team.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Your feedback helps improve this site.