How to schedule your wireless function of Archer MR200 (new logo)
You can automatically turn off your wireless network (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz) at time when you do not need the wireless connection.
2. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Schedule page.
3. Select the 2.4GHz wireless network to configure. Toggle on the button to enable the Wireless Schedule feature.
4. Set the time. Drag the mouse to cover the time area and click Save to make the settings effective. The selected time will be in green.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to set time for 5GHz wireless network.
1. Please make sure that the time of the router is correct before using this function. For more details, refer to How to configure system time of Archer MR200 (new logo)?
2. If you just set time for one wireless band, the other wireless band is still always on, so set time for both of the two bands to schedule your whole wireless network.
3. The wireless LED will turn off if both wireless networks are disabled.
4. The wireless network will be automatically turned on after the time period you set.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.