Download for TL-WR820N
- Product Overview
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
- How to collect system log of Tether App
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on web management page
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- How to choose right TP-Link product for your internet service
- Should I use Dynamic IP or PPPoE？
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router with Singtel on web management page
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router with Singtel on Tether App
- How to connect TP-Link router with Starlink
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What should I do if the LED of TP-Link router is abnormal?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How to Setup Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- How do I use the WDS Bridging function to extend my wireless network?
- How do I set up Access Control on TL-WR820N?
- How do I set up Parental Controls on TL-WR820N?
- How do I set up IP & MAC Binding on TL-WR820N?
- How do I open port for internal server on TL-WR820N?
- How do I enable IPTV on TL-WR820N?
- How do I configure local and remote management on TL-WR820N?
- How do I configure L2TP/PPTP VPN connection on TL-WR820N?
- How do I configure IPv6 on TL-WR820N?
- How do I configure Dynamic DNS on TL-WR820N?
- How do I change DHCP server and DNS on TL-WR820N?
- How do I upgrade firmware of TL-WR820N?
- How do I backup and restore the configuration file on TL-WR820N?
- How do I enable Guest Network on TL-WR820N?
- How do I check or change wireless network settings on TL-WR820N?
- How do I install TL-WR820N to work with a Cable Modem?
- How do I change WAN settings on TL-WR820N?
- How do I clone MAC address to TL-WR820N?
- How do I log in web-based management interface/utility of TL-WR820N?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-08-24
|File Size: 1.80 MB
Modifications and Bug Fixes
|Published Date: 2021-07-15
|File Size: 1.78 MB
Modifications and Bug Fixes
|Published Date: 2020-08-18
|File Size: 1.84 MB
Modifications and Bug Fixes
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.