Download for Deco P9(2-pack)
How to set up TP Link Powline Mesh Wi Fi
This video guides you step by step to set up your TP-Link Powerline Mesh Wi-Fi System in Router and AP mode. With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.More Fold
- General Questions about the Powerline or PLC Backhaul Feature of Deco
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- How to setup Parental Control on the Deco
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco
- Deco Setup Walkthrough(For Deco X20/X60/X90/P9/M4/S4/E4/W2400 etc)
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly