Download for Archer T9UH
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
|Published Date: 2018-05-08||Language: English||File Size: 3.40 MB|
Operating System: Linux (kernel 2.6.18 ~ 4.4.6)
1. For Archer T9UH V1/V2.
|Published Date: 2017-06-23||Language: English||File Size: 46.83 MB|
Operating System: WinXP//7/8/8.1/10/11/11
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- What should I do if the TP-Link network adapter is not working properly in my computer?
- Why cannot I connect to my wireless network
- How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP?
- How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD
- What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer?
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8
- How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails
- How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters
- How to install the driver manually on MAC OS
- Why cannot the adapter detect the 5G Wi-Fi of my router?
- Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
- How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
- How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
- How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
- How to find suitable driver for my network adapter