AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Ultra Connective - 1 × 2.5 Gbps WAN port, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 coprocessors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built-In - TP-Link HomeCareTM provides the whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX60005 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HT160)2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4 Bedroom Houses
8× Fixed High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion8 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.8 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps WAN Port8× Gigabit LAN PortsStatic Link Aggregation (LAG) available with 2× LAN ports|
|USB Support||1× USB-C 3.0 Port1× USB-A 3.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 4 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WPAWPA2WPA3WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringApp BlockURL FilteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bedtime)Log Insight
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by DeviceHomeCare™ QoS
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||10.3 × 10.3 × 2.4 in.(261.2 × 261.2 × 60.2 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX6000Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20dBm(2.4GHz)<23dBm(5.15GHz~5.35GHz)<30dBm(5.47GHz~5.725GHz)FCC: <30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)<24dBm(5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz-5.725 GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz：11a 6Mbps:-97dBm,11a54MBps:-79dBm11ac VHT20 MCS0:-97dBm,11ac VHT20 MCS11:-67dBm11ac VHT40 MCS0:-95dBm,11ac VHT40 MCS11:-64dBm11ac VHT80 MCS0:-92dBm,11ac VHT80 MCS11:-61dBm11ac VHT160 MCS0:-87dBm,11ac VHT160 MCS11:-55dBm11ax HE20 MCS0:-95dBm,11ax HE20 MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40 MCS0:-93dBm,11ax HE40 MCS11:-61.5dBm11ax HE80 MCS0:-89dBm,11ax HE80 MCS11:-58.5dBm11ax HE160 MCS0:-86dBm,11ax HE160 MCS11:-56dBm2.4 GHz:11g 6Mbps:-97dBm,11a54MBps:-79dBm11n HT20 MCS0:-97dBm,11n HT20 MCS7:-78dBm11n HT40 MCS0:-95dBm,11n HT40 MCS7:-75dBm11ac VHT20 MCS0:-96dBm,11ac VHT20 MCS11:-67dBm11ac VHT40 MCS0:-94dBm,11ac VHT40 MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE20 MCS0:-95dBm,11ax HE20 MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40 MCS0:-93dBm,11ax HE40 MCS11:-62dBm|
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications.
*Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth on Wi-Fi.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speeds require compatible service plans and equipment.
* TP-Link HomeCare™ is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please visit www.tp-link.com/homecare.