Kasa Smart Light Bulb, Dimmable
- Dimmable – Kasa Smart’s dimmable light bulb has a dimming range from 1% to 100%. Set the right brightness for any mood or activity. Turn your bulb to full brightness to get your kids up in the morning or dim it enough for them to fall asleep at night.
- No Hub Required – Connects to your home’s secure WiFi network directly. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
- Control from Anywhere – Control your smart light bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app (iOS, Android). Smoothly dim the brightness of your room from anywhere.
- Voice Control* - Use simple voice commands to control your Kasa Smart dimmable light bulb with Alexa and Google Assistant. Just tell your voice assistant to dim your lights and set the perfect mood for movie night.
- Scenes and Schedules – Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your light bulb to automatically switch on and off when you’re home or away. Combine all your lights with other Kasa Smart devices in a Scene and control them with a single button. Dim all your lights and set the scene for a romantic dinner or a movie night.
- Energy Consumption Class A+– Kasa Smart's dimmable light bulb is certified to drive down energy consumption without losing quality.
*KL110 is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant where the voice assistants are on the market.
|Package Contents||Kasa Smart Light Bulb, Dimmable x 1Quick Start Guide x 1|
|Product Dimensions||2.36 x 4.76 in (60 x 121 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-15 ºC~ 40 ºC (5°F ~ 104°F )|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.304 lb (0.138kg)|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.3 x 2.8 x 5.6 in (84 x 72 x 143 mm)|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Kasa App System Requirement||iOS 10+, Android 5.0+|
|Wi-Fi Requirements||Secured home WiFi connection required|
|Typical Lumen Output||800 lm|
|Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts)||9 W|
|Rated input Voltage||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees typical|
|Dimmable||Yes (via app and cloud only)|
CAUTION: The increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lampholders and may impair contact making and lamp retention.