AV1200 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit TL-PA8030P KIT
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant1
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- 3 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
The TL-PA8030P KIT utilizes MIMO technology and Powerline Beamforming to expand coverage throughout the home. Ideal for bandwidth demanding activities like 4K Ultra-HD streaming, online gaming and large file transferring.
*The HomePlug AV2 MIMO technology significantly improves data transfer rates during peak time.
MIMO technology with Beamforming maximizes the performance on each independent stream to improve coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Long Distance Long Distance
Higher Transmission Capacity with More Stability
MIMO transmits two independent data streams on three wire pairs, live, neutral and ground increasing total throughput. Powerline Beamforming optimizes overall performance and reduces interference to maximize data transfer rates.
- Neutral Wire
- Line Wire
- Ground Wire
MIMO - Multi-input Multi-output
SISO - Single-input Single-output
3 Gigabit Ports
for Maximum Connectivity
The TL-PA8030P KIT transmits data over gigabit Ethernet ports, creating secure wired networks for true gigabit-class broadband speeds. This makes the TL-PA8030P KIT well suited for audio and video streaming, online gaming, multi-room IPTV and other high-demand networking uses. It also provides five extra Gigabit ports so users simultaneously connect wired devices like smart TVs, media streaming devices, game consoles, external hard drives, or desktop computers to ensure maximum connectivity.
- Game Console
- 4K TV
Plug and Play
Users can get their powerline network up and running by plugging the Powerline adapters into any available power outlet, eliminating the need for time-consuming and expensive renovations previously required to establish a whole-home or office wired Ethernet network.
Save Power Outlets for Other Uses
No longer will you need to sacrifice a power outlet for your Powerline devices. The TL-PA8030P KIT features an integrated power outlet with output of up to 16A*, so users can safely plug their high-power electrical appliances directly into the front of the Powerline unit. The built-in noise filter blocks out electrical signals and other noise, preventing any performance interference from external devices.
*Power output of up to 15A is suitable for high-power
electrical appliances to be connected.
Conserve Power by Up to 85%
Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode when no data activity is being transferred on the Ethernet cable, greatly reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Working mode
- Power-Saving mode
|TL-PA8030P||TL-PA8010P||AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter KitTL-PA8010P KIT|
|HomePlug AV2 Standard||√||√|
|Ethernet Port||3 Gigabit Ports||1 Gigabit Port|
|Extra Power Socket||√||√|
|One Button Security||√||√|
|Power Saving Mode||85%||85%|
- The terms “AV1200” and “1200Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV1200” or “1200Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Interface||3 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Power Output to Integrated Socket||16 A|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux|
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Ranked # 1TL-PA8030P KIT ranked #1 by SmallNetBuilder2015, US