Download for HS200
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
HS200 installation video
-  How to Link Google Assistant to your TP-Link Kasa Account (Smartphone App)
-  How to control Smart Devices by Google Home with voice commands
-  Connect your TP-Link Kasa devices to Google Assistant
-  How to remove the panel of HS200?
-  Why is the Kasa app displaying the message(s) “503 Service Temporarily Unavailable” and/or “Server internal error?”
-  How to Adjust Time Setting in the KASA app
-  How to Find your Smart Home Device Firmware in KASA
-  Most pre-sales questions about TP-Link Smart Plug/Switch
-  Basic pre-sales questions for TP-Link smart home
-  How to judge if the multi-way switch could be replaced by TP-Link Smart Switch in family grid
-  How to control Smart Devices by Amazon Echo with voice commands?
-  How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
-  How to make wireless password visible and continue the configuration of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
-  How can I install HS200 if my powerline socket only contains 3 lines?
-  The introduction of Singal light on TP-LINK Smart Switch
-  How to update firmware of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
-  How to connect my TP-LINK Smart Switch to my home network via Kasa?
-  How to use creating scene function in KASA APP?
-  What should I do if my Smart Home device time isn’t same with real time?
-  How to install TP-Link Smart Switch to your electrical line?
-  What should I do if I don’t receive the email when I register cloud account or reset my password
-  How to use Sunrise & Sunset function
-  How to create a TP-Link Cloud Account on Kasa？
-  How to connect my TP-Link Smart Plug to my home network via Kasa?
-  How to make my TP-LINK Kasa Device work with Amazon Alexa?