GE Link Smart Bulb
This Article Applies to:
How to add a GE Link Smart Bulb to the Deco network?
- Plug in the bulb and power on.
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> GE Link Smart LED Light Bulb (GE) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Turn the bulb off once and then on.
- The light bulb will flash slowly as it is connecting.
- When the flashing stops, the bulb should be discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN, while searching, turn off and then turn on the bulb.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
How to reset a GE Link Smart Bulb?
- Plug in the bulb and power on. (It’s recommended to plug the bulb where you can turn it on/off via a wall switch.)
- Turn off the bulb at 3 seconds and on at 3 second intervals (3 seconds off + 3 seconds on = 1 on-off cycle).
- Repeat the on-off cycle (approximately 5 times) until the bulb flashes once.
- As soon as the bulb dims and then goes back to full brightness, it has been reset.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb has power supply.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.