Cree LED Bulb
This Article Applies to:
How to add a Cree LED bulb to the Deco network?
- Install a single Cree Connected LED bulb in a lamp or light fixture. The switch to the lamp of fixture should remain off at this time.
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> LED Bulb (Cree) -> NEW DEVICE;
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- While searching, turn on the bulb.
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the bulb is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN, while searching, turn off and then turn on the bulb.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
How to reset the Cree LED bulb?
- Turn the bulb OFF for 2 seconds, and then turn it ON for 1 second.
- Repeat the step above three more times for a total of four OFF/ON cycles.
- After the forth cycle, the bulb should then blink to indicate it has been reset.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb has power supply.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.