Download for CPE510
- Product Overview
How to Log into the CPE Management PageThis video demonstrates how to log into TP-Link Pharos CPE. The process consists of three steps:
• Connect the PoE adapter
• Assign a static IP address for the computer
• Log into the CPE
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
• All TP-Link CPE models.
FIND US AND FOLLOW US:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tplinkna, @TPLINKNA
- How can I set up the AP + Client topology successfully?
- How to troubleshoot the CPE in AP and Client mode when the wireless speed is slow?
- Why cannot I log in to the web management page of the CPE?
- How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page?
- What should I do if I got a certificate error?
- How to Select Operation Mode of Pharos Series Products?
- Brief Introduction of AP Isolation
- How to Configure Management VLAN on Pharos Series Products?
- How to Configure the Distance Value on Pharos Products
- Brief Introduction of Test Mode
- How to Restore TP-Link Pharos Series Products to Factory Defaults?
- How to Choose Pharos Products for Outdoor Wi-Fi?
- Instructions before installing Pharos outdoor products (CPE/WBS)
- Why are my devices not detecting the SSID of CPE/WBS in AP mode?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware of Pharos Series Product?
- Brief introduction of DFS function
- Pharos MAXtream introduction
- How to Configure the AP Client Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to build a Wireless Network between home and farm using tp-link products?
- How to build a Wireless Broadband Network for Remote Village using tp-link products?
- How to build a Network for LAN-LAN Wireless Connection using tp-link products?
- How to Configure Multi-SSID on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Client Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the AP Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Bridge Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
- What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
- Long distance wireless connection concerns when using outdoor access point
|Published Date: 2017-12-14||Language: English||File Size: 47.68MB|
Operating System: Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
Modifications and Bug Fixes:1. Use the B/S structure and inherit the functions of PharOS Control v1.
2. Add the Google Map and some other new functions.
1. For PharOS CPE/WBS series wireless broadband products(including v1 devices).
|Published Date: 2017-12-14||Language: English||File Size: 72.35MB|
Operating System: Windows server2003/2008/2012/2016 and Vista/7/8/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
For PharOS CPE/WBS series wireless broadband products (including v1 devices).
Feature Configuration Guide
- Common Applications for Pharos Products
- Using the System Tools (CPE and WBS)
- Quick Start Guide (CPE and WBS)
- Monitoring the Network ( CPE and WBS)
- Managing the device (CPE and WBS)
- Introduction to Operation Modes (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the System (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Network (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Wireless Parameters (CPE and WBS)