Smart Temperature & Humidity Monitor
- Real-Time & Accurate Monitoring - Detects real-time temperature and humidity with great accuracy. (Measurement Accuracy: ±0.54 ºF, ±3% RH).
- 2.7" E-ink Display - Indicates temperature & humidity, comfort level with facial expressions, battery condition, and signal.
- Home Automation - Automatically turn on/off home electronics (e.g. heater, fan, humidifier and more) to maximize conform and save energy.
- Instant App Notification - Receive app alert notification when conditions fall outside preset range.
- Free Data Storage & Visual Graphs - Record temperature and humidity data and generate periodic data summary.
- Flexible Installation- Just place it on the desk or mount it on the wall.
- Hub Required - The Tapo Hub is requried to support smart features, like remote monitoring, home automation, data export and more.
Smart Temperature and Humidity Monitor
at a Glance
Works with Tapo Devices*
For Home Automation
2.7″ E-ink Display
Up to 2 Years
Instant App Notifications*
Free Storage & Export
2 Years Worth of Data
*Tapo Hub is required.
2.7″ E-ink Display, reads like real paper.
Look at this.
Easy on the eyes.
Clear & Sharp
Large bold numbers is readable even from meters away.
Wide View Angle
Easy to read from almost any angle.
No screen glare, even in bright sunlight.
The built-in Swiss-made sensor features a typical accuracy of ±3%RH, ±0.3°C / 0.54°F. By obtaining and updating data every 2 seconds, the sensor gives you accurate current information.
±0.3°C / ± 0.54ºF
Humidity Range: 0%~99%RH
Temperature Range: -20~60ºC / -4~140ºF
* The E-ink screen only displays temperature from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F). If the readings go beyond the display range, you can check the temperature on the Tapo app.
Instant App Alerts
Receive instant app notifications when temperature or humidity levels fall outside your customized ranges. React promptly to sudden air condition changes whenever the need arises.
“Wine Cellar”: The temperature is higher than your preferred range at 11:30.
Maximize Comfort & Save Energy
The sensor automatically turns on/off appliances connected to Tapo devices, such as heaters, fans, and humidifiers, to adjust the comfort level in the room. It also helps to save on your energy bills.
2-Year Data Storage & Export for Free
Understand your home environment with up to 2 years of cloud data logging and storage. Export all the data to a CSV file sent to your email to review at anytime.
The Tapo Smart Temperature and Humidity Monitor uses two AAA batteries and lasts for up to 2 years.*
*Battery life of up to 2 years is based on TP-Link’s laboratory results under normal use. Actual battery life may vary depending on working conditions.
Switch display unit and position with ease.
Display as You Like
Press the side button once to switch the temperature unit. Double press to switch the display position of temperature and humidity.
Comfort Level Indicator
Keep an eye on your home’s comfort levels at a glance. You can also customize your comfort zones in the Tapo app.
Place your monitor anywhere in your home quick and easy. Sit it on a table or shelf, stick it to a wall with the included adhesive, or attach it to any metallic surface.
|Wireless||868 / 922 MHz|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.3°C /±0.54°F|
|Data Refresh Speed||2s|
|Operating Temperature||-20~60ºC / -4~140ºF (Temperature Display Range: 0~50ºC / 32~122ºF)|
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||62 × 62 × 24.5 mm|
|Power Requirements||3.0V DC (2 × AAA/LR03)|
|Package Contents||Tapo T315 × 1AAA/LR03 battery × 23M Adhesive × 1Quick Start Guide × 1|