AX7800 Tri-Band 8-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Faster Tri-Band AX7800 WiFi 6: Up to 7.8 Gbps (4804 Mbps + 2402 Mbps + 574 Mbps) WiFi for faster browsing, streaming, and downloading, all at the same time.1
- Ultra Connectivity: 1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 1× 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 3× Gigabit LAN ports + 2× USB ports ensure max flexibility and boosted throughput.
- Maximized Coverage: Eight high-gain antennas equipped with Beamforming ensure vast coverage.
- More Devices with Less Lag: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology deliver data to multiple devices, simultaneously.1
- Powerful CPU: 1.7 GHz quad-core processor ensures fast transmission speeds and smooth operation of numerous devices and applications.
- OneMesh™: Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a TP-Link OneMesh Extender for seamless whole-home coverage.
- HomeShield: Customize your home network with enhanced security and control.5
- Refined Security: WPA3 reinforces Wi-Fi encryption and guest network for improved security.
FASTER. BROADER. UNSTOPPABLE.
AX7800 Tri-Band 8-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Tri-Band AX7800 Wi-Fi 6
1.7 GHz Quad-Core CPU
Robust Power Eradicates Latency
160 MHz Channel
Doubled Throughput, Suitable for 8K Streaming
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
3 Levels of Signal Boosting
8× High-Performance Antennas
8× High-Power FEM
VPN Server and Client
USB 3.0 Port
Hello Tri-Band AX7800, Goodbye Congestion
Combining tri-band WiFi with high-tech WiFi 6, Archer AX95 provides eight simultaneous data streams to deliver speeds up to 7.8 Gbps, achieving higher efficiency and lower congestion.
160 MHz Width Channel
More available bandwidth and less congestion
Intelligently assigns devices to the best WiFi band
Go Faster — Multi-Gig Wired Connections
In addition to stunning wireless speeds of more than 7.8 Gbps, AX95 also provides premium wired connections. A 2.5 Gbps port and 1 Gbps port make full use of gigabit speeds from your local ISP. Break through the 1G bottleneck and drive your devices to peak performance. WAN/LAN support gives you remarkable flexibility to tailor both ports to fit your network’s needs.
Powerful Processing with High RAM
An advanced Broadcom™ chipset and high memory empowers AX95’s tri-band structure. Enjoy fast connections and minimal latency even under the heaviest of transmission loads.
Quad-Core 64-Bit CPU
Boosted WiFi Coverage Throughout Your Home
8× high-performance antennas boost WiFi signals throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates signals towards them, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
Massively Expanded Device Capacity
The number of IoT devices today creates greater demands on home WiFi. Archer AX95 future-proofs your home network with a higher capacity of up to 200+ devices, providing fast WiFi to all your devices.*1
Multiple devices share one channel at the same time
Offers 4×4 connections to reduce wait time
More simultaneous connections
More available bandwidth
Flexibly Create Whole Home WiFi with Archer AX95
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching for a stable connection.
WiFi Dead Zone Killer
Eliminate weak signal areas with WiFi coverage for the whole house
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One WiFi Name
No more switching WiFi network names
Manage your whole home WiFi from the central node via the Tether app/Web UI
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh™ Router + Range Extender
Advanced Security for Your Everyday Devices
With TP-Link HomeShield, enjoy advanced secuirty features delivering a safe environment that protects your family and network's data and privacy.
Home Network Scanner
Real-time network scanner to detect potential threats and security issues.
Manage time online and block inappropriate content to keep your family safe online.
Quality of Service
Assign your favorite devices to have the fastest connections for top performance.
Upgrade to HomeShield Pro
(Subscription fees apply)
VPN Clients and Server Supported
Allow devices in your home network to access remote VPN servers without needing to install VPN software on every device. Archer AX95 can run both the VPN and ordinary internet connections at the same time, delivering security and flexibility.
Encryption VPN Connection (Open VPN/ PPTP VPN/ L2TP VPN)
USB 3.0 Ports
Easily share files between connected devices by plugging into an external drive. You can even make it your personal cloud storage and access it from outside securely*.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether app or TP-Link’s powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX95 in minutes.
The Tether app allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Protect Your Children
Block inappropriate content for your children, and customize a time range for better online habits.
New Connection Notifications
You will be notified by your phone when new devices connect. Kick off any suspicious connections and block them. It’s as simple as that.
Easy Firmware Upgrades
Tired of upgrading firmware manually? OTA updates simplify firmware upgrades with a click in the management panel. To keep your security and functions always up to date, just turn on the auto schedule.
The Perfect Router For Everyone
Unmatched WiFi Speeds
- Up to 7.8 Gbps
- Up to 160 MHz
- 8 Streams
- Smart Connect to
the Best Wi-Fi Band
- QoS to Prioritize
Your Game Data
- 1× 2.5G WAN/LAN Port
- 1× 1G WAN/LAN Port
- 3× 1G LAN Ports
- 1× USB 3.0 + 1× USB 2.0 Port
- 1.7 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- Zero-Wait Dynamic
Frequency Selection (DFS)
- 8 Streams
Broad WiFi Coverage
- 8× High-Performance Antennas
- High-Power FEM
- Supports OneMesh
- BSS Color
- 1.7 GHz Quad-Core CPU
Ease of Use
- Tether App for Easy Setup
- Backwards Compatible
with 802.11ac/n/g/b/a WiFi
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Works with Google Assistant
- Parental Controls
- VPN Clients and Server
- Guest Network
- High-tech Peak Platform Design
- Access Point Mode
- Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6• IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz• IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||•AX7800• 5 GHz-1: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)• 5 GHz-2: 2402 Mbps (802.11ax)• 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4 Bedroom Houses
8× Fixed High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage4T4RMultiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Tri-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion8 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||• Router Mode• Access Point Mode|
|Processor||1.7 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||• 1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN Port• 1× 1 Gbps WAN/LAN Port• 3× 1 Gbps LAN Ports|
|USB Support||• 1× USB 3.0 Port• 1× USB 2.0 Port• Supported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32• Supported Functions:FTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||• LED On/Off Button• WPS Button• Wi-Fi On/Off Button• Power On/Off Button• Reset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 3.3 A|
|WiFi Encryption||• WPA• WPA2• WPA3• WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||• SPI Firewall• Access Control• IP & MAC Binding• Application Layer Gateway• HomeShield Security
Real-Time IoT ProtectionMalicious Site BlockerIntrusion Prevention SystemDDoS Attack PreventionHome Network Scanner
|Guest Network||• 1× 5 GHz-1 Guest Network• 1× 5 GHz-2 Guest Network• 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|VPN Server||• OpenVPN• PPTP• L2TP|
|VPN Client||• OpenVPN• PPTP• L2TP|
|Protocols||• IPv4• IPv6|
|Service Kits||HomeShieldLearn More>|
|OneMesh™||OneMesh™ SupportedWithout replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products. Learn More>All OneMesh Products>|
|Parental Controls||HomeShield Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesProfessional Content Filter LibraryFamily TimeBedtimeOff TimeTime RewardsFamily Online Time RankingPause the InternetWeekly and Monthly Reports
|WAN Types||• Dynamic IP• Static IP• PPPoE• PPTP• L2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||• Port Forwarding• Port Triggering• DMZ• UPnP|
|IPTV||• IGMP Proxy• IGMP Snooping• Bridge• Tag VLAN|
|DHCP||• Address Reservation• DHCP Client List• Server|
|DDNS||• TP-Link• NO-IP• DynDNS|
|Management||• Tether App• Webpage|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)• Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)• Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing• Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||• FCC: ≤30dBm (5.17GHz~5.25GHz); ≤23dBm (5.25GHz~5.35GHz); ≤23dBm (5.49GHz~5.725GHz); ≤28dBm (5.725GHz~5.825GHz); ≤28dBm (2.4GHz)• CE:≤23dBm EIRP (5.17GHz~5.35GHz); ≤30dBm EIRP (5.47GHz~5.725GHz);≤20dBm EIRP (2.4GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||• 2.4 GHz:11ac VHT20 MCS0: -98dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS11: -66dBm,11ac VHT40 MCS0: -96dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS11: -64dBm,11ax HE20 MCS0: -95dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11: -64dBm,11ax HE40 MCS0: -93dBm, 11ac HE40 MCS11: -62dBm• 5 GHz:11ac VHT20 MCS0: -94dBm, 11ac VHT20 MCS11: -63dBm,11ac VHT40 MCS0: -93dBm, 11ac VHT40 MCS11: -61dBm,11ac VHT80 MCS0: -89dBm, 11ac VHT80 MCS11: -58dBm,11ac VHT160 MCS0: -84dBm, 11ac VHT160 MCS11: -53dBm,11ax HE20 MCS0: -92dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11: -60dBm,11ax HE40 MCS0: -89dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11: -58dBm,11ax HE80 MCS0: -86dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11: -55dBm,11ax HE160 MCS0: -84dBm, 11ax HE160 MCS11: -53dBm|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||10.9 × 7.2 × 2.3 in (277.3 × 183.9 × 57.3 mm)|
|Package Contents||• Wi-Fi Router Archer AX95• Power Adapter• RJ45 Ethernet Cable• Quick Installation Guide|
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput. wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 6E, and features including OFDMA, 1024-QAM, and HE160 requires clients to also support the corresponding features.
2. As compared to a WiFi 5 (802.11ac) router
3. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz band and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 routers.
4. As compared to WiFi 5 (802.11ac) 256-QAM. 5. HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit www.tp-link.com/homeshield for more information.
5. HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit www.tp-link.com/homeshield for more information.
Use of WAP3 requires clients to also support the corresponding feature.
This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in the IEEE 802.11ax specification.
Further software upgrade for feature availability may be required.
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.