AXE5400 Mesh Wi-Fi 6E Range Extender
- AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi – Boosts overall speeds up to an incredible 5400 Mbps.
- Dedicated 6 GHz Band – Provides a clearer band to prevent Wi-Fi interference and congestion.
- 160 MHz Channel Bandwidth – Expands bandwidth to double the network speed of traditional 80 MHz.
- Seamless Roaming – Walk from room to room and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds.
- Improved Capacity, Less Lag – Experience flawless streams on more screens throughout your home.
- Simple Installation – Just plug in and then set up with the Tether App.
Broader, Faster, Stronger
AXE5400 Wi-Fi 6E Range Extender
160 MHz Bandwidth
Works with Any Router
WiFi 6E offers the new 6 GHz frequency band with 1200 MHz of available spectrum. This wide-open band creates lower latency, higher throughput, and faster speeds for RE815XE. Enjoy the ultimate streaming experience with the latest WiFi generation.
7 X 160 MHz =
6GHz for More Capacity
RE815XE takes full advantage of tri-band, empowering up to 96 devices with lightning-fast 5400 Mbps speed.3 With the 6 GHz band serving as its backhaul, all of your connected devices receive phenomenal connectivity.
RE815XE's four external antennas create a stable wireless connection to any WiFi router, boosting your network's coverage. 6× high-power FEM provide maximum WiFi performance, so your phones and tablets stay connected as you move throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects the location of devices and concentrates WiFi towards them for stronger connections.
6× high-power FEM
4× external antennas
Other RE Coverage without Beamforming
Shape a seamless roaming network with RE815XE
OneMesh™ enables RE815XE to network with any router that supports OneMesh™ to form a seamless roaming network system5 that shares a set of WiFi names for uninterrupted signal switching.
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh™ Router + Range Extender
One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
Whole Home Coverage
Eliminate weak signal areas in every corner of your home
Manage the entire network all from the TP-Link Tether app
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE815XE is more than a wireless range extender. In places with a network line, simply plug an Ethernet cable into the extender‘s Ethernet port to turn your wired internet connection into a tri-band wireless access point and the port rate reaches to 1,000 Mbps.
|Working Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.2×1.6×13.7 in. (106.6×39.7×348.2 mm)|
|Antenna||4 External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax 6 GHz, IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz and 6GHz|
|Signal Rate||574 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 2402 Mbps at 5 GHz, 2402 Mbps at 6 GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||6GHz:11ax HE20 MCS0：-92dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11：-61dBm11ax HE40 MCS0：-89dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11：-58dBm11ax HE80 MCS0：-86dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11：-55dBm11ax HE160 MCS0：-83dBm, 11ax HE160 MCS11：-52dBm5GHz:11ax HE20 MCS0：-93dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11：-62dBm11ax HE40 MCS0：-90dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11：-59dBm11ax HE80 MCS0：-87dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11：-56dBm11ax HE160 MCS0：-84dBm, 11ax HE160 MCS11：-53dBm2.4GHz:11ax HE20 MCS0：-95dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11：-64dBm11ax HE40 MCS0：-92dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11：-62dBm|
|Wireless Functions||LED Control, Access Control, Power Schedule, Wi-Fi Coverage|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, WPA3|
|Transmission Power||FCC: 2.4GHz < 30dBm, 5GHz < 30dBm, 6GHz < 30dBm|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Range Extender RE815XEQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ orWindows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari4.0, or other Java-enabled browser|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
1. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
2. Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 6E, and features including OFDMA, 1024-QAM, and HE160 requires clients to also support the corresponding features. Not all seven 160 MHz channels may be available in the 6 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
3. The maximum capacity is the maximum number of signals that can be connected under ideal conditions, and the specific situation varies with the location of the RE, the type of connected equipment, etc.
4. Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required.
5. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.