Deco M9 Plus
AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M9 Plus three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 6500 square feet. If that’s not enough, simply add more Deco units to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Three separate wireless bands provide a fast and stable connection with speeds of up to 2134Mbps, which is ideal for your gigabit fiber.
- Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your smart home devices. Adjust settings and create interactions from one platform — there’s no need to buy an additional smart hub.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free Wi-Fi connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and security features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Fast. Smart. Everywhere.
Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
AC2200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi
Deco M9 Plus
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 6,500 square feet. Enjoy fast and secure Tri-Band Wi-Fi no matter how many devices you have. Deco M9 Plus connects and controls your smart home devices as a hub, no need for additional hub.
- Wi-Fi dead-zone killer
- Superior Tri-Band Speed
- Built-in smart hub
- Connects over 100 devices
Dedicated Wireless Connection
Three separate Wi-Fi bands deliver super-fast, stable connections to devices in every room of your home. More bandwidth is freed up with dedicated wireless links between Deco units. Say goodbye to lag with AC2200 Wi-Fi system. Deco M9 Plus uses not only 5G_1(867Mbps) as wireless backhaul but also 5G_2(867Mbps) and 2.4G(400Mbps) as backhaul while traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds over 1000Mbps which is ideal for your gigabit fiber.
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
No More Buffering
Tired of endless loading? With an ever increasing number of bandwidth-hungry gadgets in our homes, you need a network that can rise to the challenge. With network speeds three times faster than the previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, Deco can provide lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
Whole Home Seamless Roaming
Deco units work together to form one unified network. Enjoy your smart life not just in your living room, but all around your entire house with Deco M9 Plus’ s smart mesh.
- Deco M9 Plus
- Router + Range Extender
- Bluetooth Mesh
- Wi-Fi Mesh
- ZigBee Mesh
The Smart Hub of Your Home
Deco M9 Plus acts as a smart home hub, bringing all your products together in one easy-to-use app. Set interactions between Zigbee, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices. With Deco M9 Plus, enjoy the magic of the smart home in every room.
TP-Link smart devices, GE, Kwikset and other leading brands are supported, making possible a range of interactions between bulbs, locks, cameras and more.Check the Full Compatible List >>
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
- Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on both devices
- Download and launch the Deco app
- Follow in-app instructions to configure your Deco system.
TP-Link HomeCareTM ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend MicroTM.
Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Built-in Antivirus helps you defend against malicious website and guard your online payment.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Fits Every Type of Home
|Standards||Wi-Fi 5IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHzBluetooth 4.2ZigBee HA 1.2|
|WiFi Speeds||AC22005 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)2.4 GHz: 400 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||4-6+ Bedroom Houses (3-pack)
TP-Link Mesh TechnologyOptional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units to provide seamless coverage8× Antennas (Internal)Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Tri-BandDistribute devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSilmultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||Qualcomm 717 MHz Quad-core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||2× Gigabit Ports *Per Deco Unit Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 2 A|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>Smart HubCompatible Smart Product>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringURL FIlteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bed Time)Log InsightUsage MonitorMonthly Reports
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||HomeCare™ QoS
QoS by DeviceQoS by Application
|Cloud Service||OTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link ID DDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding Port Triggering DMZ UPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridge Tag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||5.7 × 5.7 × 1.8 in (144 × 144 × 46 mm)|
|Package Contents||Deco M9 Plus (3-pack)3 Deco M9 Plus Units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable3 Power Adapters1 Quick Installation GuideDeco M9 Plus (2-pack)2 Deco M9 Plus Units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable2 Power Adapters1 Quick Installation GuideDeco M9 Plus (1-pack)1 Deco M9 Plus Unit1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable1 Power Adapter1 Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Android 4.4 or lateriOS 9.0 or later|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20 dBm (2.4 GHz)<23 dBm (5 GHz)FCC:<30 dBm|