16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 16-Port PoE+
- 120 W PoE Budget : 16 × 802.3af/at-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 120 W*.
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 16 x gigabit PoE+ RJ45 ports provide high-speed connections.
- Extended Distance Transmission: Up to 250 m data and power transmission range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode: Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–4 to guarantee the quality of the sensitive applications
- Isolation Mode: Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance.
- PoE Auto Recovery: Automatically reboots your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices with PoE Auto Recovery
- Plug and Play: Plug and play with no configuration required
|Interface||• 16× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports• AUTO Negotiation• AUTO MDI/MDIX|
|Network Media||• 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)• EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)• 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)• EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)• 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e, 6 or above cable (maximum 100m)• EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)|
|External Power Supply||External Power Adapter (Output: 53.5 VDC / 2.43 A)|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||23.8 Mpps|
|PoE Ports (RJ45)||• Standard: 802.3 af/at compliant• PoE Ports: Ports 1–16• Power Supply: 120 W|
|Mac Address Table||8K, Auto-learning, Auto-aging|
|Switching Capacity||32 Gbps|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||11.3 × 4.4 × 1.0 in (286 × 111.7 × 25.4 mm)|
|Max Power Consumption||• 11.72 W (220 V / 50 Hz no PD connected) /11.56 W (110 V / 60 Hz no PD connected)• 142.51 W (220 V / 50 Hz with 120 W* PD connected) / 144.28 W (110 V / 60 Hz with 120 W* PD connected)|
|Max Heat Dissipation||• 39.85 BTU/h (220 V / 50 Hz no PD connected) / 39.31 BTU/h (110 V / 60 Hz no PD connected)• 484.53 BTU/h (220 V / 50 Hz with 120 W* PD connected) / 490.55 BTU/h (110 V / 60 Hz with 120 W* PD connected)|
|Advanced Features||• Compatible With IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant PDs• Extend Mode Button (Ports 1–4, Up to 250 m PoE power supply and data transmission)• Priority Mode Button (Ports 1–4)• Isolation Mode Button (Ports 1–7 / 8-14)• PoE Auto Recovery (Ports 1-16)• Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control• 802.1p/DSCP QoS• IGMP Snooping|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• TL-SG116P• Power Adapter• Installation Guide|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉);• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.