Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
End of Life
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
Build-in Omada SDN Controller v4.3.5
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.14 or below) to this version, please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Some new functions of the Controller require device firmware support, and the supporting firmware for routers and switches will be released soon.
Supported device models and firmware:
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel. 36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel. 36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel. 63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel. 33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70543 and above
EAP265 HD, EAP230-Wall, EAP235-Wall, EAP660 HD, EAP620 HD
TL_SG3428MP, TL_SG3428, SG3428X, TL_SG3428XMP, TL-SG3452P, TL-SG3452,
TL-SG3210XHP-M2, TL-SG3210_V3, TL-SX3008F,
TL-SG2428P, TL-SL2428P_V4.2, TL-SG2210MP, TL-SG2210P_V3.20, TL-SG2218,
1. Add daylight saving time function.
2. Portal supports multiple entries. Local user accounts and voucher codes support binding to different portal entries.
3. Add daily/weekly/monthly limit in Voucher/Local User traffic limit function.
4. Add rate limit templates for SSID and Client rate limit modules.
5. Cancel the site administrator's authority for global configuration, such as controller general and maintenance settings.
6. Upgrade the MongoDB database version from 3.4.20 to 3.4.23.
7. Add IPv6 function.
8. Add L2TP/PPTP interface in the static routing and policy routing function.
9. Add Firewall-State timeout at Settings-Network Security.
10. Add Router Table, Dynamic DNS, VPN Status, Port Forwarding Status in the Insight list.
11. Add ISP Load card and VPNs card in the Dashboard.
12. Add layer-3 function for L2+ switches.
13. Add ethertype value for switch ACL.
14. Add Switch Status in the Insight list.
15. Optimize the configuration logic for Switch STP and loopback detection function.
16. Add PoE utilization card in the Dashboard.
17. Add switch S/N information at Devices-Details-Overview
18. Add AI-Roaming function.
19. Add RADIUS DM function in portal RADIUS authentication.
20. Add dynamic VLAN feature in RADIUS profile.
21. Add OFDMA switch button for AX EAP.
1. Fixed the bug that the local user can still access the Internet after re-authenticating, though it has reached the upper traffic limit.
2. Fixed the bug that the PoE scheduler may not take effect.
3. Fixed the bug that the Omada Controller frequently prints roaming logs in the log list.
4. Fixed the bug that the settings of PAP and CHAP authentication mode are inverse in the Controller.
5. Fixed the bug that we may not be able to configure or disable the portal authentication (with general error occurs) sometimes.
6. Fixed the bug that we can’t set VPN servers in different Controller sites in the meantime.
7. Fixed the bug that the SDN Controller does not support spaces character and Nordic script.
8. Fixed the bug that the Controller may not restore the backup file successfully if the backup file is too large (80MB or above).
1. For OC200 (UN) V1 Only.
2. Omada SDN Controller can configure and manage only certain devices with supported firmware. You need to make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller.
3. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.14 or below.
4. This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 3.0.x or above.
Built-in Omada SDN controller v4.2.11.
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.10 or below) to this version, please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
EAP265 HD_V1, EAP230-Wall_V1, EAP235-Wall_V1, EAP660 HD_V1, EAP620 HD_V1
TL_SG3428MP_V1, TL_SG3428_V1, TL-SG2210MP_V1, TL-SG2210P_V3.20, TL-SG2428P_V1, TL-SG2008P_V1, TL-SG2008_V3, TL-SG3428X_V1, TL_SG3428XMP_V1, TL-SG3210XHP-M2_V1, TL-SG3452P_V1, TL-SG3452_V1, TL-SG3428MP_V1, TL-SG3210_V3, TL-SG2218_V1, TL-SL2428P_V4.2
1. Fixed the bug that we may not be able to export the XLSX file in Settings->Services->Export Data.
2. Fixed the bug that the OC200 may get an “Invalid Controller” error in the Cloud Access function if the OC200 didn’t connect to the Internet during the Quick Setup.
3. Fixed the bug that the IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN cannot be set on the same WAN port at the same time.
4. Fixed the bug that the speedtest in the dashboard may display general error and internet Capacity and Gateway are still displayed as N/A.
5. Fixed the bug that we may not be able to re-adopt the Mesh AP if we failed to adopt it with the wrong password for the first time.
6. Fixed the bug that the wireless client will be displayed as a wired client (LAN) on the controller.
7. Fixed the bug that the controller's band steering range is inconsistent with the actual supported range of EAP, resulting in the configuration not taking effect.
8. Fixed the bug that the wired clients that have passed portal authentication may display 0 traffic data in the Authorized Clients list.
9. Fixed the bug that the wired clients that have passed portal authentication may have lower traffic statistics.
10. Fixed the bug that the Controller may show a general error if we forget an EAP and then delete an SSID.
11. Fixed the bug that the wired clients that have passed RADIUS portal authentication may have higher RADIUS accounting traffic statistics.
3. If you are using Omada Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the procedure of the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
4. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.10 or below.
5. This version of the controller is applied to the Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
Bundle Omada Controller 3.2.14.
EAP110_V1, EAP110_V2 EAP110_V4
EAP115_V1, EAP115_V2 EAP115_V4
EAP225_V1, EAP225_V2 EAP225_V3
EAP115-Wall_V1 (EAP115-Wall is suitable for EU version only)
1. Fixed the XSS attack vulnerability
1. For OC200 (UN) v1.0 only.
2. To use Omada Controller 3.2.X new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
3. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. Support to discover the gateway and switch that support Omada SDN platform.
2. Add timeout mechanism during adopting the devices.
1. This version of software can be used in both Windows and Mac operation system.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
4. Omada Controller and Discover Utility cannot run on the same computer at the same time.
1. Fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller v4.1.4.
2. Support to discover the gateway and switch that support Omada SDN platform.
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Check products and services for your region.