How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
In certain network environment, users may need to configure particular DNS address for his/her network. This article aims to guide you to change the DNS server settings on your Deco system.
1. Have the latest Deco app installed on your mobile Phone.
2. Make sure the mobile phone is connected to Deco's Wi-Fi network.
3. Close the Deco App if it is already running in the background.
4. Re-launch the Deco App.
Please note: Only when your mobile phone is connected to Deco's Wi-Fi network, you can change its DNS settings through the Deco app. Force Deco app to close in the background and re-launch it again is aims to clear the app cache.
Change the DNS server settings
1. Tap “More” on the bottom right corner, then click on “Advanced” -> “IPv4”.
2. Tap “Internet Connection Type”, toggle off "Obtain DNS Automatically" and type in your preferred DNS server settings.
3. Click “Save” and the new DNS settings will take effect automatically.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Twoja opinia pozwoli nam udoskonalić tę stronę.