Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
End of Life
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
Omada Discovery Utility 4.2.4
1. Support to discover the gateway and switch that support Omada SDN platform.
2. Add timeout mechanism during adopting the devices.
1. This version of software can be used in both Windows and Mac operation system.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
4. Omada Controller and Discover Utility cannot run on the same computer at the same time.
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.2.1
1. Fixed the bug that the Discovery Utility may fail to find EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that the Cancel button may overlap with the display box after managing APs.
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.1.13
1. Fixed the bug that when the Discovery Utility issues Controller_IP to EAPs which are in factory status, Controller cannot batch manage the EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that sometimes the Discovery Utility cannot find all EAPs when running in MacOS.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS(**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC.
Omada Discovery Utility_v2.0.0_Mac
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
Q&A of functional explanation or specification parametersUser Application RequirementConfiguration GuideWhen You Set UpTroubleshooting
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.10 or below) to this version, please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Supported device models and firmware:
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel. 36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel. 36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel. 63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel. 33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70543 and above
EAP265 HD_V1, EAP230-Wall_V1, EAP235-Wall_V1, EAP660 HD_V1, EAP620 HD_V1
TL_SG3428MP_V1, TL_SG3428_V1, TL-SG2210MP_V1, TL-SG2210P_V3.20, TL-SG2428P_V1, TL-SG2008P_V1, TL-SG2008_V3, TL-SG3428X_V1, TL_SG3428XMP_V1, TL-SG3210XHP-M2_V1
1. Support to manage TL-SL2428P(UN) 4.20.
2. Optimize the protocol for the device reporting information of rate/duplex capability.
3. Optimize the password retrieval mechanism. If multiple local accounts are bound to one mailbox, you can choose which account to reset the password.
4. Add the batch cancelling of devices migration in the migration function.
5. Vulnerability optimization
1. Fixed the bug that the device will move to the upper left corner when you visit again if the device location is locked in the MAP.
2. Fixed the bug that uplink signal strength of Mesh EAP is not displayed accurately on the devices private configuration page.
3. Fixed the bug that the user without device permission may display that it still has permission in the account settings.
4. Fixed the bug that the function of Log Server/Alert Email may not take effect after restoring the backup file of Controller.
5. Fixed the bug that you may unsuccessfully import the local user account in the Hotspot Manager.
6. Fixed the bug that the “Last Seen” time in the private configuration page of the switch is the last uptime (not the last disconnected time) after the switch disconnects from Omada Controller.
7. Fixed the bug that the expiration time of Facebook authentication in “->authorized clients” is inconsistent with the actual expiration time.
8. Fixed the bug that the Controller may generate lots of roaming logs if clients leave from one EAP to another EAP implicitly since clients still send auth frame to the previous EAP.
1. For OC300(UN) V1 Only.
2. Omada SDN Controller can configure and manage only certain devices with supported firmware. You need to make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller.
3. If you are using Omada Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the procedure of Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
4. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.10 or below.
5. This version of the controller is applied to Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
OC300(UN)_V1_1.0.1 Build 20201016
Built-in Omada SDN controller v4.2.4.
Omada SDN Controller can manage only certain devices with supported firmware. Please make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller, and follow Omada Controller Upgrade Guide to upgrade OC200.
1. Support to import the SSL certificate of PFX format.
2. Support to create of up to 1000 sites.
3. Support arbitrary adjustment of logo display and closing logo.
4. Support to paste the IP address for everywhere there is IP setting.
5. Support to restore the site privilege setting for cloud users when backup and restore for the same controller.
6. Support to print all unused voucher codes.
7. Support to delete the archived alert log and event log.
8. Support to export device list, client list, etc. in Export Data function.
9. Support to drag and drop card adjust the dashboard display.
10. Add the Hostname/IP setting which will be used for the controller URL in the notification email.
11. Add Past Connection page in the Insight menu.
12. Improve the MAP topology display.
1. Fixed the bug that the Limited Online Users voucher code still can be used after expired.
2. Fixed the bug that cannot use the website subpath in The Promotional URL settings of portal function.
3. Fixed the bug that cannot import the picture in MAP and Portal settings if access controller with cloud access.
4. Fixed the bug that the cutout logo will show a black background.
5. Fixed the bug that auto backup and schedule function cannot work if the time zone uses summertime.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
Site Selection Popup
SMB Product Selection System
tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
Hm_lpvt_33178d1a3aad1dcf1c9b345501daa675, Hm_lvt_33178d1a3aad1dcf1c9b345501daa675, HMACCOUNT_BFESS
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap