Download for T2600G-18TS
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
-  How to restore the switch to the default factory settings using the bootUtil?
-  How to configure DHCP Auto Install to let Switch get configuration file and image file from TFTP server?
-  How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
-  How to configure the DHCP Relay in TP-Link Switch?
-  The nodes that TP-Link T1600/T2600 series switch use to display the CPU and Memory utilization through SNMP
-  How to build up a multi-nets network via Multi-Nets NAT feature on TP-Link router with L2+/L3 switches?
-  How to restore JetStream(TM) series switches to factory default