Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Omada SDN (Software-Defined Networking) offers reliable business Wi-Fi with Facebook check-ins and Instagram follows. Power up your business with Omada business Wi-Fi.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersFurther Assistance
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
TL-R600VPN(UN)_v4_4.0.4 Build 20200313
1. Add DHCP Option 66, Option 150, Option 159, Option 160, Option 176 and Option 242.
2. One-to-One NAT supports the loopback function of the WAN port.
3. Support to obtain SNMP information through WAN port and VPN connection.
4. Support IPv4 Local Scope IP address 18.104.22.168/16.
5. Optimize the mechanism of the session limit function.
6. Firewall optimization for PCI DSS vulnerability scanning.
7. Optimize the DHCP Server mechanism, LAN devices can obtain IP addresses faster.
8. UPnP supports adding random codes to URL to prevent DNS Rebinding attacks.
9. Daylight saving time is adjusted from GMT to UTC.
10. Security vulnerability optimization.
1. Fix the bug that URL Filtering is unsuccessful when accessing a website subdirectory with“/”.
2. Fix the bug that the backup WAN port will not restore PPPoE dialing automatically when deleting the Link Backup entries.
3. Fix the bug that VPN cannot be used after creating multiple IPSec VPN entries.
4. Fix the bug that LAN PC may not be able to upload data to an external server.
5. Fix the bug that the VPN clients at both ends of the IPSec VPN may not be able to communicate with each other after restarting the router or modifying the WAN mode.
6. Fix the bug that the VPN cannot be used normally after opening the DMZ function.
7. Fix the bug that the UPnP NewExternalIPAddress interface cannot correctly obtain the IP address of WAN port.
1. For TL-R600VPN (UN) 4.0 only.
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
1. Update HTTPS encryption suite to TLS1.2
2. Support PCI DSS Scanning
3. Support enable and disable HTTPS Server.
4. Disable telnet function in default Setting.
5. Increase Apple Time Server to default NTP Server.
6. Optimize session limit function
7. Optimize the rules for modifying the MAC address of router when exporting or importing configuration file.
8. Fix the problem that the Rate Control function does not work after the router is restarted;
9. Fix the problem that the link backup function does not work when working in Timing mode;
10. Fix abnormal routing problem in Link Backup function;
11. Fix the problem that can not build Client to LAN and LAN to LAN IPSec VPN when configuring the same Local Subnet.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Fix DHCP server will hang when modifying it after assigning IP to clients with the same name;
2. Enhance the Firewall module for VPN;
3. Fix bugs that it cannot establish L2TP over IPsec VPN connection when NAT exists;
4. Enhanced contents of System Log module;
5. Improve Dynamic DNS could create multi domain entries for one account;
6. Enhance the stability and speed up the dial process of WAN;
7. Add multi WANs selection for NAT/Policy Routing/primary WAN of Link Backup;
8. Add Only, Priority two modes for Policy Routing feature;
9. Add two sub-modes of Failover mode for Link Backup feature;
10. IP-MAC Binding entries will no longer take effect when ARP Spoofing Defense is disabled.
For TL-R600VPN V4.0
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
MaintenanceNetworkVPNLoad BalancingFirewallAccess Control
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-right-bottom
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap