Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
End of Life
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
For TP-LINK switches with USB Console port
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
1. Add the feature that needs to change the password when login for the first time.
2. Add the feature that can choose not to change the IP address when resetting the switch.
3. Add "service reset-disable" for removing reset option from Bootutil.
4. Add built-in Telnet client which allows the switch can telnet other devices.
5. Allow disabling HTTP and HTTPS for access types at the same time.
6. Optimize the password character set to support more special characters.
7. Optimize the BPDU Filter feature to make ports not send out BPDU packets when BPDU Filter is enabled.
8. Optimized the CLI display of MVR configurations.
9. Support to display MVR members of inactive and active groups.
10. Support to view/clear mac-address table on port/VLAN.
11. Support to fill in file name with folder path when using SNMP or CLI to upgrade firmware or restore config file through TFTP.
1. For T2600G-28SQ(UN) V1.0
2. Your device's configuration will not be lost after upgrading, which means you don't need to configure your device again after upgrading.
3. After upgrading, it cannot downgrade to the old version firmware because of the encryption rule has changed.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Update HTTPS to support TLS1.2.
2. Fix the bug that the settings of SNMP Community/Notification/Trap will lose after rebooting the switch when turning off the global switch of SNMP function.
3.Fix the bug that the IP in circuit-ID is wrong when the VLANs which the port belong to does not set up the interface and PPPoE IP insertion is IP mode.
4. Fix the bug that NTP server will be changed when setting up only one NTP server and fail to get the time.
5. Fix the bug that cannot set up auto mode for fibre ports which in the port channel.
6. Fix the bug that access control entries will not take effect when two or more entries are added for port binding.
For T2600G-28SQ(UN) V1.0.
First firmware released
1. For T2600G-28SQ(UN) V1.0
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
MaintenanceSNMPSecurityACLL2 FeatureMulticast802.1xVLANSTPL3 FeatureRoutingPortQoSHardware Installation
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.