Download for TL-WPA4220 KIT
- Product Overview
How to setup and use a TP-Link Wireless Powerline Adapter kit
This video will show you how to setup and use a TP-Link Wireless Powerline Adapter kit.More Fold
Introduction to TP-Link Power Line adapters
Watch what a TP-Link Power Line adapter could do for you.More Fold
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline Product
How to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is offMore Fold
How to change the Wireless Settings of the TP-Link Powerline Extender?
How to configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to your Wi-Fi network will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link Powerline Extender in your home using two methods:
a. Copy Wi-Fi settings from router to extender
b. Configure Wi-Fi settings manuallyMore Fold
- Are the TP-Link powerline adapters compatible with each other?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing powerline network with pair button
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button
- How to build a roaming wireless network between your wireless router and TP-Link Wi-Fi Powerline Extender
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults
- How to set up a new secure wireless network using Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit by Pair button
- How to log into the web-based management interface of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)
- How to customize Powerline ac Extender's wireless settings via web-based management interface (new logo)
- How to set up system time of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)
- How to use LED Schedules feature of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)
- How to set up Wi-Fi Schedules of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)
- How to set up Guest Network of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)
- How to set up Parental Controls of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)
- How to set up MAC Filter of Powerline ac Extender (new logo)
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility (new logo)
- How to rename a device on tpPLC Utility (new logo)
- How to customize wireless settings on tpPLC Utility (new logo)
- How to reset a device using tpPLC Utility (new logo)
- How to set up QoS using tpPLC Utility (new logo)
- How to update the firmware using tpPLC Utility (new logo)
- How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)
- How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility
- TpPLC Utility Not Detecting Powerline devices
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link powerline devices
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- Explanation about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters
- What does Wi-Fi Move feature mean and how to use it on Powerline ac Extender? (new logo)?
- How do I configure the wireless settings on the Powerline Extender if there is no WPS button on my router?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How can I copy the wireless setting from the front router using Wi-Fi Clone button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.