AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Super-Fast 1.8 Gbps Wi-Fi – Enjoy smooth 4K streaming and downloading with super-fast Wi-Fi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.†
- Connect More Devices – Communicates with more devices using OFDMA while simultaneously reducing lag.‡
- Broader Coverage – Improved algorithm, beamforming, and high-performance antennas enhance the Wi-Fi coverage performance.§
- Next-Gen Platform – The Next-Gen High-Efficiency Chipset provides fast and stable Wi-Fi while saving power consumption.△
- Parental Controls – Enjoy the most versatile yet free parental controls features among all routers, including URL blocking, profile management, pausing, and more.
- Works with Most ISPs – Compatible with most ISPs with extra L2TP/PPTP support. IPTV support works with your existing TV over the Internet contract.
- OneMesh – Use with OneMesh extenders to get whole-home coverage and enjoy smooth roaming between signals.
- Easy Setup – Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible – Supports all previous 802.11 standards Wi-Fi devices.
New Era of WiFi
AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
Universal ISP Support
PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, Dynamic IP, Static IP
4 High-Performance Antennas + Beamforming
WiFi 6 Upgrades Everything
The latest generation of WiFi technology brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity, enabling more simultaneous connections on your home network.
Super-Fast WiFi 6
Transfer HD movies in 10 seconds. WiFi 6's 1024-QAM improves encoding efficiency by 25% while the improved symbol rate boosts data rate by 11%. Enjoy broader bandwidth while streaming content on multiple devices.†
- AC1200 Router
- Archer AX23
- 52% Faster
Connect More, Stay Fast
Enjoy smooth gaming, video streaming, and live feeds simultaneously. OFDMA strengthens your WiFi by allowing multiple clients to share one band at the same time, cutting latency and jitter.§
WiFi Coverage Throughout
4× high-performance external antennas boost WiFi signals throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, especially for those in previously hard-to-reach areas.
Flexibly Create Whole Home WiFi
Want to build a whole-home WiFi? Archer AX23 supports OneMesh to form seamless coverage throughout your home, preventing drops and lag when moving between signals.
Traditional Router with Extender
Archer AX23 + OneMesh™ Range Extender
Strong Mesh with Multi-Band Backhaul
Roaming 5 GHz
Ultra-Fast Smart Roaming
WPA3—The Next Level of Cybersecurity
The latest WiFi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in WiFi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home WiFi.*
Universal ISP Support
Europe has the most diverse connection types, and TP-Link knows this. Archer AX23 works with all European ISPs by supporting most authentication methods, including the popular L2TP and PPTP methods in your region.
Supported Authentication Methods
PPPoE · L2TP · PPTP · Dynamic · IP Static IP
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether app or TP-Link’s powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX23 in minutes.
The Tether app allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Protect Your Children
Block inappropriate content for your children, and customize a time range for better online habits.
New Connection Notification
You will be notified by your phone when new devices connect. Kick off any suspicious connections and block them. It’s as simple as that.
Easy Firmware Upgrade
Tired of upgrading firmware? OTA updates enable easy firmware upgrades with a click in the management panel. To keep your security and functions always up-to-date, just turn on the auto schedule.
Dimension and Ports
- 1 Depth 5.3 in (135 mm)
- 2 Width 10.2 in (260.2 mm)
- 3 Antennas 5.6 in (141.2 mm)
- 4 Height 1.6 in (41.6 mm)
- 2WPS/Wi-Fi On/Off
- 34× Gigabit LAN Ports
- 4Gigabit WAN Port
- 5Power On/Off
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX18005 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||3 Bedroom Houses
4× Fixed High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performanceOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation4 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Ethernet Ports||1× Gigabit WAN Port4× Gigabit LAN Ports|
|Buttons||WPS/Wi-Fi ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 1 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WPAWPA2WPA3WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer Gateway|
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|OneMesh™||OneMesh™ SupportedWithout replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products. Learn More>All OneMesh Products>|
|Parental Controls||URL FilteringTime Controls|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in(260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX23Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE: <20dBm(2.4 GHz)<23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.25 GHz)FCC:<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||EU Version5G11a 6Mbps: -96dbm 11a 54Mbps:-75dbm11ac VHT20_MCS0: -95dbm11ac VHT20_MCS8: -71dbm11ac VHT40_MCS0: -92dbm11ac VHT40_MCS9: -66dbm11ac VHT80_MCS0: -89dbm11ac VHT80_MCS9:-62dbm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dbm11ax HE20_MCS11: -64dbm 11ax HE40_MCS0: -92dbm 11ax HE40_MCS11: -60dbm11ax HE80_MCS0: -89dbm 11ax HE80_MCS11:-59dbm2.4G11g 6Mbps:-96dbm11g 54Mbps:-75dbm11n HT20_MCS0:-95dbm 11n HT20_MCS7:-75dbm11n HT40_MCS0:-92dbm 11n HT40_MCS7: -72dbm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-95dbm 11ac VHT20_MCS8:-72dbm 11ac VHT40_MCS0:-92dbm 11ac VHT40_MCS9: -67dbm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dbm 11ax HE20_MCS11: -65dbm11ax HE40_MCS0: -92dbm 11ax HE40_MCS11: -62dbmUS Version5G11a 6Mbps: -96dbm11a 54Mbps:-75dbm11ac VHT20_MCS0: -95dbm 11ac VHT20_MCS8: -71dbm11ac VHT40_MCS0: -92dbm 11ac VHT40_MCS9: -66dbm11ac VHT80_MCS0: -89dbm 11ac VHT40_MCS9:-62dbm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dbm 11ax HE20_MCS11: -64dbm11ax HE40_MCS0: -92dbm 11ax HE40_MCS11: -60dbm11ax HE80_MCS0: -89dbm 11ax HE80_MCS11:-59dbm2.4G11g 6Mbps:-96dbm 11a 54Mbps:-75dbm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-95dbm 11ac VHT20_MCS8:-72dbm 11ac VHT40_MCS0:-92dbm 11ac VHT40_MCS9: -67dbm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dbm 11ax HE20_MCS11: -65dbm11ax HE40_MCS0: -92dbm 11ax HE40_MCS11: -62dbm|
* HD movies refer to 900 MB of large files. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
‡ Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and its features including OFDMA and 1024-QAM requires clients to also support corresponding features.
§ The 802.11ax white paper defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer as enabling at least one mode of operation capable of supporting the improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
△ Power consumption compared with Archer AX20.
* Use of WPA3 requires clients to also support the corresponding feature.