AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Extends dual-band Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a TP-Link OneMesh™ router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps)*1 for more stable wireless experience.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.*2
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US, AU|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Power Consumption||7.3W（max power consumption）|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.9 x 2.7 x 2.0 in (124 x 69 x 52 mm)|
|Antenna||2 Internal Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 867Mbps at 5GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz:11a 6Mbps:-91dBm11a 54Mbps: -74dBm11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm11ac HT40 mcs9: -63dBm11ac HT80 mcs9: -59dBm2.4GHz:11g 54Mbps: -79dBm11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless RadioDFS (the latest firmware and hardware version is required)Access ControlLED ControlPower ScheduleWi-Fi Coverage|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEPWPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Transmission Power||2.4G<17dBm， 5G<17dBm|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||AC1200 OneMesh Wi-Fi Range Extender RE300Quick Installation Guide|
|Box Dimensions (W X D X H)||6.2 x 4.0 x 3.5 in. (156.5 x 101.5 x 89 mm)|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*1. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
*2. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
*3. Smart Roaming is designed for devices that support the 802.11k/v standard.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.