AX3000 Indoor/Outdoor WiFi 6 Access Point
- Superior WiFi 6 Speeds: Delivers dual band speeds of up to 3 Gbps powered by the latest WiFi 6 technology.1
- Higher Network Efficiency: Enjoy faster speeds on more devices with less lag with OFDMA and MU-MIMO.
- 160 MHz Bandwidth Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.2
- Long-Range Coverage: Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas with an IP67 weatherproof enclosure.
- Omada Mesh Technology: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.3
- Stay Smooth with Seamless Roaming: Users can enjoy seamless streaming across the property with their devices switching effortlessly between access points.3
- PoE Powered: : Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and Passive PoE (adapter included) power supply for flexible installation.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or the Omada app.3
Learn more about Omada Wi-Fi 6>
Learn more about Omada Cloud SDN>
Performance-Driven WiFi 6 for Demanding Outdoor Environments
Dual-Band WiFi 6 Connectivity
Powered by the latest WiFi 6 technology, the AP delivers speeds of up to 1.8 Gbps, providing higher data rates on both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands for demanding multi-user scenarios, such as outdoor swimming pools, cafés, and amusement parks.†
Omada WiFi 6 AP (2× 2)
Omada WiFi 5 AP (2× 2)
Professional antennas equipped with high-power amplifiers utilize WiFi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to various outdoor environments. The maximum range reaches up to 200 meters over 2.4 GHz band and 300 meters over 5 GHz band***.
Connect Numerous Devices
OFDMA and MU-MIMO greatly improve multi-user efficiency to provide simultaneous connections for dozens of clients in large open areas.
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN Platform
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface.
Hassle-Free Cloud or On-Premises Controllers
Centralized Cloud Management
Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*
Wi-Fi 6 AP for High-Density Environments
Ceiling Mount AP
Wall Plate AP
Wi-Fi 6 Outdoor AP EAP610-Outdoor
JetStream PoE Switch
Omada VPN Router
Omada Hardware Controller
Omada Software Controller
Easy Deployment & Higher Performance by Omada Mesh**
Easy Pairing, Less Wiring
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.
Traditional Wired Networking
Mesh Wireless Networking
Optimized Network Performance
Intelligent self-organization optimizes the best path between EAPs while self-healing ensures you stay online even when one AP is disrupted.
Always Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming
Ensures customers enjoy uninterrupted streaming when moving around by switching clients automatically to the access points with the optimal signal.**
IP67 Weatherproof Enclosure for Outdoor Environments
EAP610-Outdoor is totally resistant to dust ingress, shock, vibration, and moisture, withstanding the most extreme environments.
6: Completely dust-tight. No ingress of dust.
7: Protection against full immersion in water up to 1 meter deep for half an hour
6KV Lightning Protection and 15KV ESD Protection
No Ingress of Dust
Water Proof Enclosure
Versatile Mounting Solutions
Our mounting kits provide flexible installation, whether inside or outside.
· Pole Mounting
· Wall Mounting
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
The AP supports both 802.3at PoE+ and Passive PoE power supply. It can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter for convenient deployment.
Gigabit Ethernet Port with PoE+
/Passive PoE Supported
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow the configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
|Interface||1× Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support 802.3at PoE and Passive PoE)|
|Power Supply||请确认• 802.3at PoE• 48V/0.5A Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included)|
|Power Consumption||请提供数值• EU: 12.5W (802.3at PoE or Passive PoE)• US: 14.7W (802.3at PoE or Passive PoE)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||• 280.4×106.5×56.8 mm (without antenna & mounting kit)|
|Antenna||请提供数值• 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi• 5 GHz: 2× 5 dBi|
|Mounting||Pole/Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||请确认• 802.11ax: 8 Mbps to 2402 Mbps (MCS0-MCS11, NSS = 1 to 2 HE20/40/80)• 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0-MCS9, NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80)• 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)• 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps• 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps• 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|Transmit Power||请提供数值• CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP), <30 dBm(5 GHz, EIRP)• FCC: <25 dBm (2.4 GHz), <25 dBm(5 GHz)|
|Wireless Functions||• 1024-QAM• 4× Longer OFDM Symbol• OFDMA• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio• Automatic Channel Assignment• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)• QoS (WMM)• MU-MIMO• Omada Mesh3• Seamless Roaming3• Band Steering• Load Balance• Airtime Fairness• Beamforming• Rate Limit• Reboot Schedule• Wireless Schedule• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication3• Access Control• Wireless Mac Address Filtering• Wireless Isolation Between Clients• SSID to VLAN Mapping• Rogue AP Detection• 802.1X Support• WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise|
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)• Omada Software Controller|
|Cloud Access||Yes, through• Omada Cloud-Based Controller• OC300• OC200• Omada Software Controller|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Yes|
|Zero-Touch Provisioning||Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• Access Point EAP650-Outdoor• Passive PoE Adapter• Power Cord• Mounting Kits• Waterproof Kits• Waterproof Antenna• Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Windows11, Linux|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: -30–70 ℃ (-22–158 ℉)• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Use of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and its features, including OFDMA, HE160, and 1024-QAM, requires clients to support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz band and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 APs.
3. Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, Cloud Access, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Go to Omada Mesh Product List to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology and refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods.
4. Based on field tests. The number listed here is the maximum distance one EAP610-Outdoor can reach and connect the devices. The real transmission range and recommended coverage may vary, according to the environment, receiving device, etc.
5. Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of the Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Note that EAP610-Outdoor v1.0 doesn't support the Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Please go to www.tp-link.com/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list to confirm which models are compatible with the Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.