Open the web browser and type the IP address of the router (default is 192.168.1.1) into the address bar and then Press Enter.
Type the username and password in the login page, the default username and password both are admin.
Click Wireless->Wireless Settings on the left side to open the wireless setting page.
Configure the wireless settings.
- SSID：Type a name for your wireless network.
- Region：Select the correct region which is for your area/country.
- Channel：Select the wireless radio channel for your wireless network.
- Mode：Select the working mode (802.11 b/g).
- Enable Wireless Router Radio/Enable SSID Broadcast：These two option are enabled usually.
- Enable Wireless Security：If you don’t want to secure your wireless network, please don’t enable this option.
Click Save button to save the settings
1. If there are too many wireless networks nearby, please change the channel to another one to get a better signal.
2. Only when your wireless adapter support Super G technology, the Mode can be change to 108Mbps Static (802.11g).