Download für Archer C7
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
WICHTIG: Die Verfügbarkeit von Modellnummer und Hardwareversion hängt von Ihrer Region ab. Bitte schauen Sie auf Ihrer lokalen TP-Link-Webpräsenz nach, um die Produktverfügbarkeit zu überprüfen.
How to run a router into an Access Point?
Häufig gestellte Fragen
-  How to set up IPv6 service for Comcast on the wireless router
-  How to set up IPv6 service on the TP-Link wireless router
-  Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
-  How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on the Archer C7/C5?
-  How do I share a USB drive on my Archer C7/C5?
-  How to setup and share a printer on your local network with the Archer C7/C5?
-  How to setup and provide access to your local storage drive with the Archer C7/C5?
-  How to setup and use the Media Server feature on the Archer C7/C5 router to share media files?
-  Why my default wireless network name/SSID has been changed after upgrading the firmware?
-  How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
-  What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router?
-  What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
-  How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?
-  How to configure my basic wireless setting on TL-LINK dual band wireless router?
-  How to Configure Guest Network on Dual Band Wireless Routers?
-  How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
-  How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem?
-  How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
-  Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
-  How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
-  How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
-  Application Requirement/ Parental Control
-  Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
-  How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
-  How to use bandwidth control on TP-Link wireless router?
-  What’s the Function of 'Disable NAT'?
-  Why Internet is not available on the guest network when wireless router works as an AP or wireless switch？
-  How to reset TP-Link products with WPS/RESET button to factory defaults
-  How to improve the signal strength of my 5GHz wireless connection?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  Performance Comparison Chart of TP-Link Wireless Router
-  How to Configure WDS Bridging on TP-Link Dual Band Routers (green UI)?
-  Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
-  Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
-  How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
-  How to Configure TP-Link N router as a wireless Access Point?
-  How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
-  Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
-  Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
-  How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router?
-  How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on TP-Link wireless routers?
-  How to setup and use the Media Server feature on the TP-Link wireless routers to share media files?
-  How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router?
-  How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
-  How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless 11N Router?
-  How to change the Network Sharing Settings on TP-Link wireless routers?
-  How to apply the Network Sharing USB Settings Function on TP-Link routers?
-  How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
-  How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
-  Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?