Thank you very much for purchasing TP-Link refurbished products. In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following Warranty Policy carefully.
- 90-Day Limited Warranty
- Conditions that Disqualify Refurbished Product from Warranty
- Replacement Procedure
90-Day Limited Warranty
TP-Link USA Corporation (“TP-Link USA”) provides a 90-day limited warranty on all eligible TP-Link refurbished products purchased in the U.S. begins on the day the product was purchased. The limited warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship on devices, antennas, and accessories. Packaging, software products, and technical data are not covered under the limited warranty. The limited warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product. Proof of purchase and a complete product serial number is required to receive any services guaranteed as part of the limited warranty. The maximum liability of TP-Link USA is equal to and no higher than, the product's purchased price.
TP-Link USA does not provide refunds under the limited warranty in any conditions. If the returned product is discontinued, TP-Link will replace it with a product of equivalent value and features.
What is included with the refurbished product?
All refurbished products do not include any User Guides, QIGs (Quick Installation Guides), or installation CDs. ALL SUCH ITEMS may be downloaded from www.tp-link.com. The below-listed products will come in the following conditions:
- Refurbished Home Networking products only include the product and its power adapter. Accessories are generally not included. Manuals and guides can be obtained on our official website
- Refurbished Business-class products only come with the product, its power adapter. Additionally, ceiling-mounted and outdoor access points will come with necessary mounting accessories. Network switches may not include mounting brackets. (mounting brackets for network switches may be purchased at an additional charge)
Conditions that Disqualify Refurbished Product from Warranty
Conditions that disqualify a product from warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Any defect or damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse (including failure to follow product documentation), neglect, disassembly, alterations, servicing other than by TP-Link USA authorized technicians, and external causes such as, but not limited to, natural disaster, water damage, extreme thermal or environmental conditions
- Any defect caused by software, virus, or improper use of self-made and non-public software
- Any unauthorized obliteration or tearing up of the product barcode
- Any defect caused by transportation or loading during returning voyage
- Any other defects that are not caused by workmanship or product quality
If you encounter any issues with the product, please contact our Technical Support at 866-225-8139. If it is determined that the product needs to be replaced, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued and you will receive instructions on how to properly ship the product to TP-Link USA for replacement. You must provide a copy of your receipt with the faulty product. All products shipped without an RMA number or without the receipt will be rejected and returned to the customer.
Any refurbished product replaced by RMA is not eligible for warranty extension and will carry the same 90-day warranty that begins on the day the product was purchased.
- TP-Link USA is not responsible for any fees associated with returning the defective to us. The customer is solely responsible for any shipping costs related to the return of the defective product to TP-Link USA.
- A customer may elect for an Advanced RMA. In this case, the customer may be responsible for shipping convenience fees detailed on our warranty system. TP-Link USA does provide a free return label with Advanced RMAs. More information can be found in this FAQ.
- TP-Link USA is not responsible for any damage that occurred during shipping.
- TP-Link USA has no obligation to replace any products that are no longer covered under warranty. If TP-Link USA, in its sole and absolute discretion, chooses to replace your product that is not covered by warranty, TP-Link USA may charge a service fee.
- The limited warranty stated above is only valid for refurbished products sold in the Continental U.S. by TP-Link USA. No warranty is provided for purchases from auction sites and/or person-to-person sales. Any additional warranty service agreed upon during purchase shall only be effective based on the contract signed by TP-Link USA.
- No employee or representative of TP-Link USA or its affiliates or any third party is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty policy. If any term of this warranty policy is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining terms of this warranty policy will remain in full force and effect.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY WRITTEN ABOVE IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY TP-LINK USA PROVIDES FOR THE APPLICABLE TP-LINK PRODUCTS, AND THE ABOVE REMEDY IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. TP-LINK USA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, ARISING FROM THE COURSE OF CONDUCT OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE APPLICABLE TP-LINK PRODUCTS, EXCEPT THAT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD STATED ABOVE.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TP-LINK USA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, "TP-LINK PARTIES") SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR FAILURE OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TP-LINK PRODUCTS OR THESE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER OR NOT A TP-LINK USA PARTY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TP-LINK USA PARTIES' TOTAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE TP-LINK PRODUCTS OR THIS WARRANTY POLICY WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Remarks: TP-Link USA reserves all rights including, but not limited to, any interpretation and modification of and to this warranty policy.