AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP245
- Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Band Steering automatically moves dual-band devices onto the wider 5 GHz band for faster connections
- Load balancing ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
Speeds with 3x3 11ac
The latest generation of 802.11ac Wi-Fi, combined with advanced 3x3 MIMO technology, ensures superior Wi-Fi speeds and coverage over 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands.
- The EAP245 reaches Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.75 Gbps, with 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
EAP Controller Software Easy for Centralized Management
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location, using the TP-Link Auranet Controller software's intuitive management interface. Control and map out your entire network from any connected PC. There’s no added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
Captive Portal Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal technology provides a convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests by requiring users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. It can control connections to your network with a voucher system and customized authentication page, which can also provide a branded experience, advertise to customers and offer coupons.
Easy Mount Design and PoE Flexible Deployment
The EAP's low-profile design and easy-mount chassis make it easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most styles of interior decor. EAP devices also support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified Wi-Fi for a Multi-User Business Environment
The Auranet business-grade 11ac Wi-Fi solution is engineered to handle heavy multi-user usage in large areas without encountering the same stability issues found with standard routers and access points designed for home use. It’s the perfect fit for motels, salons, chain stores, schools, and restaurants.
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
** MU-MIMO capability requires client devices that also support MU-MIMO.
*** Seamless roaming requires both the access point and client devices to support 802.11k and 802.11v protocols.
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1（Support IEEE802.3at PoE）|
|Power Supply||PoE or External 12VDC / 1.5A Power Supply|
|Power Consumption||12.7 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.1 x 7.1 x 1.9in. (180*180*47.5mm)|
|Antenna Type||Internal Omni2.4GHz: 3* 4dBi5GHz: 3*4dBi|
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Physical Security Lock||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Hardware Watch Dog||Yes|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps2.4GHz:Up to 450Mbps|
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs（Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band）Enable/Disable Wireless RadioAutomatic Channel AssignmentTransmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm）QoS(WMM)Band SteeringLoad BalanceRate LimitReboot ScheduleWireless ScheduleWireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal AuthenticationAccess ControlWireless Mac Address FilteringWireless Isolation Between ClientsSSID to VLAN MappingRogue AP Detection802.1X Support64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Transmission Power||CE：<20dBm(2.4GHz)<23dBm(5GHz)FCC:<27dBm(2.4GHz & 5GHz)|
|EAP Controller Software||Yes|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point EAP245Power AdapterMounting KitsInstallation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|