SafeStream Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router
- Designed for Remote Office or Small Office: Supports one of the tunnel type; 20× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16× OpenVPN***, 16× L2TP, and 16× PPTP VPN connections.
- Reliable and Flexible: Up to 4 WAN connections connecting to 4 different Internet service providers and private links. Bandwidth based, app-based, or automatic line backup allow flexible and reliable use of your wide-area links.**
- Gigabit Router: All (5) gigabit connecting ports provide high-speed wired connectivity.
- Built-in Firewall: Built-in firewall and ACS filtering for easy penetration and blocking settings
- VLAN and VLAN routing: Works with standard 802.1Q switches for multiple subnet separation and communication. Multi-Nets NAT for direct Internet access from any VLAN
- Secured Router: Advanced ACS policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data.
- Centralized Management**: Work with center control Omada SDN controller enables cloud access for easy management and deployment.
- Omada Cloud-based SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡ eliminates the installation and maintenance truckloads.
Professional, Secure, and Reliable Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router with Centralized Management Capability
Up to 4 WAN Ports
Omada SDN—The Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
As the gateway that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, TL-R605 allows for remote and centralized management, anywhere, anytime. Standalone management via the Web UI or app is also available to maximize convenience.
Wi-Fi 6 AP for High-Density Environments
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Up to Four WAN Gigabit Ports to Optimize Bandwidth Usage
Three freely interchangeable ports that can be set to either WAN or LAN allow the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various internet access requirements through one device. The multi-WAN Load Balancing function distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
Highly Secure VPN
TL-R605 supports IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN over IPSec/SSL protocols. With a powerful hardware design, the router supports and manages up to 20× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16× OpenVPN*, 16× L2TP, and 16× PPTP VPN connections. One-click auto IPSec VPN* greatly simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment while also securing and encrypting private site-to-site data communications traveling over the internet.
Abundant Security Features
Advanced firewall policies
protect your network and data.
Convenient VLAN Support
Create virtual network segments for
enhanced security and simplified
Automatically detects and blocks Denial of Service
(DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, Ping
of Death, and other related threats.
Forcefully prevent viruses and attacks
Reserves static IP assignment for
clients to defend against ARP
attacks and spoofing.
One-Click ALG Activation
One-Click ALG Activation for
applications such as FTP, H323, SIP,
IPsec and PPTP.
Internet Access Management Strategy
Standardize users’ online behavior and easily specify the internet access rights and strategies of employee via IP/MAC/URL Filtering and Access Control List (ACL). Captive Portal authentication facilitates network resource control by capturing, authenticating, and classifying user access. Appropriate network resources can also be allocated for particular users or guests.
TP-Link Omada SDN allows hotels to build the reliable, cost-effective wireless networks that drive progress and keep guests happy and coming back for another stay.
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- Flexible guest control
- Seamless roaming
- Easy Management
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
- Easy management
- High-density WiFi
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- VPN and security
TP-Link Omada offers enterprise-level VPN, real-time network monitoring, and quick network troubleshooting to meet the requirements of headquarters and branches.
- Easy management
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting
- High security
TP-Link Helps Grupoinfo24 to Build Reliable and Affordable Business Network
TP-Link Helps Grupoinfo24 to Build Reliable and Affordable Business Network“TP-Link’s products provide us with excellent performance, ease-of-management, and a robust feature set. All the important features that we can expect from a correct networking infrastructure are provided by TP-Link’s products, and a wise configuration will permit us to profit from the benefits and security required by each company or case.” —Grupoinfo 24
|Standards and Protocols||• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q
• TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE, NTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, SNMP
|Interface||• 1 Fixed Gigabit WAN Port• 1 Fixed Gigabit LAN Port• 3 Changeable Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports|
|Network Media||• 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (Max 100m)EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (Max 100m)• 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (Max 100m)EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (Max 100m)• 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e, 6 cable (Max 100m)|
|Power Supply||External 9V/0.9A DC Adapter|
|LED||PWR, SYS, WAN, LAN|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||6.2 × 4.0 × 1.0 in
(158 × 101 × 25mm)
|IPsec VPN Throughput||41.5 Mbps (EAP-SHA1-AES256)|
|WAN Connection Type||• Static/Dynamic IP• PPPoE• PPTP• L2TP|
|DHCP||• DHCP Server/Client
• DHCP Address Reservation
• Multi-net DHCP***
• Multi-IP Interfaces***
|MAC Clone||Modify WAN MAC Address**|
|IPTV||IGMP v2/v3 Proxy|
|ACL||IP/Port/Protocol/Domain Name Filtering|
|Advanced Routing||• Static Routing**
• Policy Routing
|Bandwidth Control||• IP or Port-based Bandwidth Control
• Guarantee & Limited Bandwidth
|Load Balance||• Intelligent Load Balance
• Application Optimized Routing
• Link Backup (Timing**, Failover)
• Online Detection
|NAT||• One-to-One NAT**
• Multi-Net NAT***
• Virtual Server
• Port Triggering**
• FTP/H.323/SIP/IPSec/PPTP ALG, UPnP
|Security||• SPI Firewall
• VPN Passthrough
• DoS Defence, Ping of Death
• Local Management
|Session Limit||IP-based Session Limit|
|IPsec VPN||• 20 IPsec VPN Tunnels
• LAN-to-LAN or Client-to-LAN
• Main, Aggressive Negotiation Mode
• DES, 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256 Encryption Algorithm
• MD5, SHA1 Authentication Algorithm
• NAT Traversal (NAT-T)
• Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
• Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)
|PPTP VPN||• PPTP with MPPE Encryption
• PPTP VPN Server or Clients for (10 clients)
|L2TP VPN||• L2TP over IPSec
• L2TP VPN Server or Clients (10 clients)
|OpenVPN||• OpenVPN Server or Client (for 10 clients)***|
|Attack Defense||• TCP/UDP/ICMP Flood Defense
• Block TCP Scan (Stealth FIN/Xmas/Null)
• Block Ping from WAN
|Filtering||WEB Group Filtering**
|ARP Inspection||• Sending GARP Packets**
• ARP Scanning**
• IP-MAC Binding**
|Access Control||Source and Destination IP Access Control|
|Web Authentication||Captive web portal authentication styles
• No Authentication
• Simple Password***
• Hotspot（Local User / Voucher*** / SMS*** / Radius***）
• External Radius Sever***
• External Portal Sever***
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200, OC300)
• Omada Software Controller
|Service||Dynamic DNS (Dyndns, No-IP)|
|Cloud Access||Cloud access through Omada SDN controllers|
|Maintenance||• Time Setting• Diagnostic• Firmware Upgrade• Factory Defaults/Reboot• Backup&Restore• System Log• Remote Management• Statistics• Controller Settings• SNMP|
|Management Features||• Automatic Device Discovery***
• Intelligent Network Monitoring***
• Abnormal Event Warnings***
• Unified Configuration***
• Reboot Schedule***
• Captive Portal Configuration***
• ZTP (Zero-Touch Provisioning)‡
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• TL-R605• Power Adapter• RJ45 Ethernet Cable• Quick Installation Guide|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
*These functions require Omada SDN controller.
** Standalone mode only feature
*** Controller mode only feature
‡Zero-Touch Provisioning requires Omada Cloud-Based Controller.