TL-ANT200PTEnd of Life
0.5M Low-loss N-Type Male to RP-SMA Male Pigtail Cable
- Compliant with 2.4GHz 802.11 n/g/b & 5GHz 802.11 n/a
- Weatherproof cable designed for outdoor exposure
- Manufactured using 0.5m low loss cable providing better performance in the 5GHz & 2.5GHz applications and suitable for the same use as LMR®-200
- N-Type Male to RP-SMA Male connector, applicable in most connections between wireless AP/Router and antenna
What This Product Does
The TL-ANT200PT pigtail cable is ideal for flexible connection between outdoor cable/antenna and wireless access point/router. It is very easy to use, no configuration or software installation required.
TP-Link Helps WISP to Provide Reliable Wireless Connectivity in Peru
TP-Link Helps WISP to Provide Reliable Wireless Connectivity in Peru“The performance of CPE was better than expected, working stable even with -85 dBm of received power.” —David Grillo, Engineer, Kroton
|Insertion Loss||2GHz 0.7dB
|VSWR(MAX.)||0~3GHz: 1.5:1 Max
3~6GHz: 1.6:1 Max
|Connector Type||N-Type Male to RP-SMA Male|
1. LMR®-200 is made by Times Microwave. LMR® is a registered trademark of Times Microwave. Times Microwave is not affiliated with TP-LINK and does not endorse TP-LINK products.