10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter with 1-Port PoE
- Converts the data between fiber (optical signal) and copper (electric signal).
- Extends fiber distance up to 20 km.
- The 802.3af PoE output makes remote camera deployment easier and more convenient.
- WDM (Wave Division Multiplexing) technology enables to transmit and receive data over one single fiber strand instead of two.
- Wide operating temperature (0–50 ℃) with reliability.
- Auto-negotiation of Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex transfer mode.
What This Product Does
How This Product Works
TL-FC111PB-20 adopts WDM (wavelength division multiplexing) technology, helping send and receive data at a distance of up to 20 km with only a single mode fiber, which saves half of the cable deployment cost for customers. TL-FC111PB-20 transmits data at 1310 nm wavelength and receives data at 1550 nm wavelength on optical fiber. Therefore, the terminal device used in conjunction with the TL-FC111PB-20 should send data at a wavelength of 1550 nm and receive data at a wavelength of 1310 nm. TP-Link another media converter TL-FC111A-20 is one of the products that can cooperate with TL-FC111PB-20.
Besides, this media converter can be used as a standalone device (no rack required) or used with TP-Link's TL-FC1420 rack for auto MDI/MDI-X in TX port in which duplex mode is automatically negotiated.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3i, IEEE802.3u|
|Operating Temperature||0–50 °C (32–122 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40–70 °C (-40–158 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10–90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5–90% RH non-condensing|
|Interface||• 1× 10/100 Mbps PoE RJ45 port (Auto MDI/MDIX)• 1× 100 Mbps SC fiber port|
|Network Media||100BASE-Tx: 2-pair UTP/STP of Cat. 5 or above (≤100 m)|
|Power Supply||48 V/0.5 A|
|LED||PWR, Link/Act, PoE|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7×2.9×1.1 in (94.5×73.0×27.0 mm)|
|Wave Length||1310 nm TX, 1550 nm RX|
|MEDIA CONVERTER & MODULE|
|Fiber Type||9/125 μm single-mode fber (≤20 km)|
|Package Contents||• Media Converter TL-FC111PB-20• Power Adapter• Installation Guide|