- LiteWave 非管理型交換器
- Omada Cloud SDN
夥伴計畫TP-Link’s success as a provider of network solutions has been built on its relationship and unrivalled commitment to its partners. For Value-added Resellers (VARs) and System Integrators (SIs) looking for access to even better deals and tailored support, TP-Link has designed the TP-Link Partner Program to help grow business.
訓練 & 認證
訓練 & 認證The TP-Link Certification and Training system is a free online, on-demand training program that provides professional coursework and exams focused on specific technologies. Currently, TPNA for SMB, TPNP for SMB Routing & Switching, and TPNP for SMB Business Wi-Fi are provided. Access professional training to develop your skills and gain certification to enhance your career.
案例研究Customers from different industries choose TP-Link, including hospitality, education, catering, retail, enterprise, transportation, accommodation, healthcare, public services, big events, and more. Hear about real usage scenarios, comments of partners and customers, and find new, imaginative ways of using TP-Link products.
0.5M Low-loss N-Type Male to RP-SMA Female Pigtail Cable
- Compliant with 2.4GHz 802.11 n/g/b & 5GHz 802.11 n/a
- Weatherproof cable designed for outdoor exposure
- Manufactured using 0.5m low loss cable providing better performance in the 5GHz & 2.5GHz applications and suitable for the same use as LMR®-200
- N-Type Male to RP-SMA Female connector, applicable in most connections between wireless AP/Router and antenna
What This Product Does
The TL-ANT200PT pigtail cable is ideal for flexible connection between outdoor cable/antenna and wireless access point/router. It is very easy to use, no configuration or software installation required.
1. LMR®-200 is made by Times Microwave. LMR® is a registered trademark of Times Microwave. Times Microwave is not affiliated with TP-LINK and does not endorse TP-LINK products.