Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
• 802.1p CoS/ DSCP priority• 8 priority queues• Priority Schedule Mode - SP (Strict Priority) - WRR (Weighted Round Robin) • Queue Weight Config• Bandwidth Control - Port/Flow based Rating Limit• Smoother Performance• Actions for flows- Mirror(to supported interface)- Redirect(to supported interface)- Rate Limit- QoS Remark• Storm Control - Multiple Control Modes(kbps/ratio/pps) - Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-Unicast Control
• Link Aggregation - static link aggregation - Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group - 802.3ad LACP• Spanning Tree Protocol - 802.1D STP - 802.1w RSTP - 802.1s MSTP - STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control - 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring - Port Mirroring - One-to-One - Many-to-One - Flow-Based - Ingress/Egress/Both - CPU Mirroring• Device Link Detect Protocol(DLDP)
• VLAN Group - Max. 4K VLAN Groups• 802.1Q tag VLAN• MAC VLAN• Protocol VLAN• GVRP• Voice VLAN
Access Control List
• Support up to 230 entries• Time-Range - Time Slice - Week Time-Range - Absolute Time-Range - Holiday• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL - Source MAC - Destination MAC - VLAN ID - User Priority - Ether Type• IP ACL - Source IP - Destination IP - IP Protocol - TCP Flag - TCP/UDP Source Port - TCP/UDP Destination Port - DSCP/IP TOS• IPv6 ACL• Combined ACL• Rule Operation - Permit/Deny• Policy Action - Mirror - Rate Limit - Redirect - QoS Remark• ACL Rules Binding - Port Binding - VLAN Binding
• AAA• 802.1X - Port based authentication - MAC(Host) based authentication - Authentication Method includes PAP/EAP-MD5/EAP-TLS/EAP-TTLS/EAP-PEAP - MAB - Guest VLAN - Support Radius authentication and accountability• IP/IPv6-MAC Binding - 512 Binding Entries - DHCP Snooping - DHCPv6 Snooping - ARP Inspection - ND Detection• IP Source Gurad - 253 Entries - Source IP+Source MAC• IPv6 Source Gurad - 183 Entries - Source IPv6 Address+Source MAC• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic/Permanent Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio/pps control mode• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS1.0• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI) management with SSHv1/SSHv2• IP/Port/MAC based access control
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.