TP-Link Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10PS is equipped with 8 gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots, all RJ45 Ports support the PoE standard with total PoE power budget of 53W and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-Link’s Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10PS is especially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. T1500G-10PS comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service(QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What’s more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1500G-10PS supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 53W to power any 802.3af compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the T1500G-10PS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, T1500G-10PS supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1500G-10PS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface(CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
• 802.1p CoS/ DSCP priority• 8 priority queues• Priority Schedule Mode - SP (Strict Priority) - WRR (Weighted Round Robin) • Queue Weight Config• Bandwidth Control - Port/Flow based Rating Limit• Smoother Performance• Actions for flows- Mirror(to supported interface)- Redirect(to supported interface)- Rate Limit- QoS Remark• Storm Control - Multiple Control Modes(kbps/ratio/pps) - Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-Unicast Control
• Link Aggregation - static link aggregation - Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group - 802.3ad LACP• Spanning Tree Protocol - 802.1D STP - 802.1w RSTP - 802.1s MSTP - STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control - 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring - Port Mirroring - One-to-One - Many-to-One - Flow-Based - Ingress/Egress/Both - CPU Mirroring• Device Link Detect Protocol(DLDP)
• VLAN Group - Max. 4K VLAN Groups• 802.1Q tag VLAN• MAC VLAN• Protocol VLAN• GVRP• Voice VLAN
Access Control List
• Support up to 230 entries• Time-Range - Time Slice - Week Time-Range - Absolute Time-Range - Holiday• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL - Source MAC - Destination MAC - VLAN ID - User Priority - Ether Type• IP ACL - Source IP - Destination IP - IP Protocol - TCP Flag - TCP/UDP Source Port - TCP/UDP Destination Port - DSCP/IP TOS• IPv6 ACL• Combined ACL• Rule Operation - Permit/Deny• Policy Action - Mirror - Rate Limit - Redirect - QoS Remark• ACL Rules Binding - Port Binding - VLAN Binding
• AAA• 802.1X - Port based authentication - MAC(Host) based authentication - Authentication Method includes PAP/EAP-MD5/EAP-TLS/EAP-TTLS/EAP-PEAP - MAB - Guest VLAN - Support Radius authentication and accountability• IP/IPv6-MAC Binding - 512 Binding Entries - DHCP Snooping - DHCPv6 Snooping - ARP Inspection - ND Detection• IP Source Gurad - 253 Entries - Source IP+Source MAC• IPv6 Source Gurad - 183 Entries - Source IPv6 Address+Source MAC• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic/Permanent Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio/pps control mode• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS1.0• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI) management with SSHv1/SSHv2• IP/Port/MAC based access control
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.