Download for EAP660 HD
How to Set up a TP-Link EAP via Web browserThis video will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link EAP via a web browser. The setup consists of three steps:
1. Connect the EAP to the network
2. Log into the EAP (via a wired/wireless connection)
3. Change the default SSID
This video is suitable for users with a small number (1-3) of EAPs .
- The Requirements of Establishing an External Portal Server (above Omada Controller 4.1.5)
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Controller 4.1.5 or above)
- What should I do if I cannot start the Omada Controller in windows system (Controller 4.1.5 or above)
- How to configure basic wireless settings of my TP-Link EAP in Standalone mode?
- How to configure basic wireless settings of my TP-Link EAP via Omada Controller?
- Common questions about TP-Link EAP device when it’s used in home network
- Frequently asked questions of Omada SDN solution related to upgrading and management
- Why my Omada controller cannot manage the latest EAP?