VIGI 2MP IR Turret Network Camera
- 2MP Full-High Definition: The VIGI C420I camera comes with 2MP — more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
- Human & Vehicle Classification: Distinguishes humans and vehicles from other objects, so you receive more accurate event notifications.
- Smart Detection: Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, obstructs the camera, or removes/abandons objects.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- Smart Video Enhancement: VIGI's professional technologies process videos to greatly improve their quality that is vital to your monitoring, including Smart IR, WDR, 3D DNR, and Night Vision.
- Corridor Mode: Allows you to change the image aspect ratio from 16:9 to 9:16, and helps to monitor long and narrow areas.
- Simplified Deployment with PoE: Easily connect and power your PoE camera with one RJ45 cable transmitting both data and power. No power adapter needed.
- 2.8/4 mm Lens: Whether you need a wide-angle lens to cover enclosed spaces or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces, C420I comes with two different lens types to better suit your security needs.
- Flexible Management: Take full control over your security via three management methods: NVR UI, VIGI app, and VIGI Security Manager.
Smart Video Coding
ONVIF Ensures Compatibility
Looking for a higher resolution? It's right here.
2MP Full-High Definition
The VIGI C420I camera comes with 2MP—more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
Human & Vehicle Classification
Integrated AI chips support advanced algorithms to distinguish humans and vehicles from other objects. You can flexibly customize alarm rules to match your monitoring needs and receive more accurate event notifications.
- Only Human Classification On
- Human & Vehicle Classification
- Only Vehicle Classification On
We keep an eye on your business.
Backed by AI algorithms, the VIGI camera offers more smart detection. You will receive notifications when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, obstructs the camera, or removes/abandons objects.
Object Removal Detection
Object Abandoned Detection
Never miss a detail.
SmartVid-Smart Video Enhancement
VIGI’s professional technologies process videos to greatly improve their quality that is vital to your monitoring, including Smart IR, WDR, 3D DNR, and Night Vision.
Without 3D WDR
With 3D WDR
Without Smart IR
With Smart IR
Without Night Vision
With Night Vision
More compression. More savings. Same quality.
Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
**Calculations based on laboratory testing using a 3MP VIGI camera, and an actual performance may vary according to the amount of activity recorded, resolution and other variables.
Video Coding Technology
Corridor mode allows you to change the image aspect ratio from 16:9 to 9:16. This helps to monitor long and narrow areas and provides a more pleasant viewing experience.
Simplified Deployment with PoE
Easily connect and power your PoE camera with one RJ45 cable transmitting both data and power. No power adapter needed.
VIGI PoE NVR
Choose the right lens for your security.
2.8/4 mm Lens
Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces like elevators or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces like parking lots, C420I comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
Field of View:
Distance and Detail:
Identify - Capture every detail to accurately name a person.
Distinguish - See enough features to tell different individuals apart.
Easily route your camera’s cable into a dropped ceiling or avoid drilling by slotting it through the camera’s side outlet.
One Wiring Way
Second Wiring Way
Take full control over your security via three management methods: NVR UI, VIGI app, and VIGI Security Manger.
One system. Full security.
Run your business with peace of mind.
The VIGI professional surveillance system by TP-Link is dedicated to protecting the business you’ve worked hard to build — whenever, wherever. Our outstanding functions, reliable quality guarantees, and simplified installation work together to ensure your business stays safe and sound.
|Senzor Imagine||1/3” Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Lentile||2.8 mm/ 4 mm|
|Aperture||2.8 mm: F2.24 mm: F2.0|
|Unghi de Vizualizare||2.8mm: 88.2°/48.7°/106.5°(H/V/D)4mm: 74.6°/41.3°/88.1°(H/V/D)|
|Mecanism Zi/Noapte||IR Cut Filter|
|Distanță Operare Infraroșu||30m|
|Iluminare Minimă||Color: 0.1 Lux; 0 Lux with IR|
|Digital Noise Reduction||3D DNR|
|Securitate||Password Protection, HTTPS Encryption, IP Address Filter, Digest Authentication|
|Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS,RTSP, NTP, UPnP UDP, SSL/TLS|
|Simultaneous Live View||3 Main Streams & 3 Sub-Streams|
|Client||VIGI App, VIGI Security Manager, VIGI NVR|
|Conținut Pachet||VIGI Network CameraQuick Start GuideWaterproof Cable AttachmentsMounting Accessories|
|Temperatură de operare||-30–60 °C|
|Dimensiuni (H x L x l)||123 × 123 × 83 mm|
|Caracteristici generale||Two Streams, Mirror, Privacy Masks, Password Reset via E-mail, HTTP Listening|
|Power Supply||PoE (802.3af/at, class 0)|
|Power Consumption||PoE: Class 0|
|Compresie Video||Main Stream: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264Sub-Stream: H.265/H.264|
|Rată Frame-uri şi Rezoluţii||Main Stream: Frame Rate: 1fps, 5fps, 10fps, 15fps, 20fps, 25fps, 30fpsResolution: 1920x1080, 1280x960, 1280x720Sub-Stream: Frame Rate: 1fps, 5fps, 10fps, 15fps, 20fps, 25fps, 30fpsResolution: 704x576, 640x480, 352x288, 320x240|
|Max. Resolution||2MP (1920 × 1080)|
|Streaming Video||Main StreamSub-Stream|
|Setări Imagine||Mirror, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure, WDR, White Balance Adjustable by Client Software, Rotation(90°/270°)|
|Image Enhancement||BLC/3D DNR/HLC/SmartIR|
|Video Bit Rate||64 Kbps to 4 Mbps|
|Smart Event||Human & Vehicle Classification, Intrusion Detection, Line-Crossing Detection, Human Detection, Vehicle Detection, Region Entering Detection, Region Exiting Detection, Object Abandoned Detection, Object Removal Detection|
|Basic Event||Motion Detection, Camera Tampering Detection, Exception (Illegal Login)|
|Linkage Method||Trigger Notification: ONVIF, HTTPS|
|Region of Interest||1 Region|
|Interfeţe de Reţea||1 RJ45 10/100M Self-Adaptive Ethernet Port|
†Picture for reference only.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.