Dominate the Competition
Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
10 Gbps Wi-Fi Era
Faster speed the router is, less congestion for gaming rigs. Armed with Wi-Fi 6, Archer AX10000 becomes the next-level speed machine that offers astonishing Wi-Fi speeds up to 10526 Mbps with an extended range.1Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)5
Lightning Attack to Defeat Latency
More connected devices shall bring more fun rather than dragging the performance.1 Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4× and cut the latency.2 3 Take advantage of incredibly low latency to demolish your enemies, with your team crew together.Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Multiple devices share
one channel at same time.
Offer 4×4 connections
to reduce wait time
Keep transmission under
Crush the Lag Win the Game
Game Accelerator automatically detects and optimizes gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive, and keep your network as fast as your reaction speed.
Know Your Network
Game Statistics shows the real-time latency, game duration and system utilization at a glance in a refreshed dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements, puts total control at your fingertips.
Keep All Elements Security
Game Protector keeps your accounts and system safe. This free lifetime subscription of the HomeCare™ security system delivers comprehensive antivirus protection that ensures your total security while gaming online.7
Game on the Fast Lane
Gaming Band—a dedicated gaming band for your game rigs, makes your online games and your families' Netflix 4K streaming no more competitor.
DFS expands available channel automatically, get on the more vacant lane and boost the game.
Equipped with 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 1 GB of RAM to handle huge throughput and crush the lag. Link Aggregation and USB 3.0 type C and type A ports ensure virtually any device can connect to your home network.
2.5 Gbps WAN Port 6
1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU 1 GB RAM
USB Type-A Type-C
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and 1024-QAM require clients to also support the corresponding features.
3. Capacity refers to overall average throughput. The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
4. Full utilization of HE160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
5. This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
6. 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
7. Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare™ is included with purchase on select TP-Link routers at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and can not be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at anytime. Please visit and check: www.tp-link.com/homecare
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.