Philips Hue Light
How to add a Philips hue light to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> Hue Light (Philips).
- Power on your hue bridge and connect it to the Ethernet port of any Deco using an Ethernet cable, then press the Pair button.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 5 seconds until the bulb is discovered. If not, please check the Ethernet connection, then tap TRY AGAIN.
- When the Philips hue is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the hue. Then tap DONE, and the Philips bulb that connected to the Philips hue bridge will list on the app.
How to remove Philips hue lights from the Deco network?
Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Philips Hue, tap the added hue bridge, the app will say Searching. Just tap the three circles at the upper right corner of the searching page, tap Remove This Bridge, then all Hue lights paired with the hue bridge will be removed.
Fail to connect the hue bridge / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure both the bulb and the hue are powered on.
- Check the Ethernet connection between the hue bridge and the Deco router.
- Reboot the hue bridge.
- Unplug and then re-plug the bulb.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the hue bridge.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Twoja opinia pozwoli nam udoskonalić tę stronę.