How to log in the management interface of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi (new logo)?
Here takes M7350 as demonstration.
Connect to the Mobile Wi-Fi on your phone or computer.
1. Find the SSID and Password from the cover or the screen.
2. On your phone or computer, select the SSID and enter the Wireless Password which you find on the cover or screen.
Via Phone Login Entry
1. Visit http://tplinkmifi.net, and log in with the default password: admin.
If you have changed the default password and you forgot what it is, please reset it.
2. Create a new login password for security purposes and click Done.
Via PC Login Entry
The PC web management interface displays all features of the Mobile Wi-Fi. If you want to use a feature (such as Configure DHCP Server) the Phone web management interface or tpMiFi app does not have, please log in via the PC entry. Computer or tablet is recommended.
1. Visit http://tplinkmifi.net, and log in with the password: admin.
2. Go to Wizard, create a new login password for security purposes and click Confirm.
Via tpMiFi App
1. Search “tpMiFi“ at the App Store or Google Play Store or simply scan the QR code to download the tpMifi app.
2. Connect your device to the Mobile Wi-Fi.
3. Launch the tpMiFi app, create a new password for security purposes and click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Twoja opinia pozwoli nam udoskonalić tę stronę.