TP-Link smart switch TL-SL2428P is equipped with 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports and 2 combo Gigabit SFP slots. All of the 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports support the 802.3at/af (PoE+) standard with total PoE power budget of 250 W* and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies, and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-Link smart switch TL-SL2428P is a cost-effective product solution for the small and medium business. TL-SL2428P has useful security features. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast, and Unknown unicast Storm. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive layer 2 switch and gigabit capability, TP-Link smart switch TL-SL2428P provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The TL-SL2428P supports 24 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 250 W* to power any 802.3af/at-compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones, and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the TL-SL2428P is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data, and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority, and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter-free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, TL-SL2428P supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group, and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics, and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SL2428P is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enable the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
For general surveillance, TP-Link has designed a variety of PoE Switches to meet the requirements of most IPCs. Many robust features provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
<li>Full WiFi coverage and wired connections</li>
<li>VPN and security</li>
TP-Link Helps ISP Soborka Provide Better Service for Subscribers
“TP-Link’s products offer tremendous value, which allowed us to reduce the cost of updating our large network without compromising performance. Our customers are much more satisfied with the network since the upgrade. It has done a lot to improve our reputation.”
“The newly updated network infrastructure is performing well, and Texas Roadhouse is experiencing no crashes with their POS systems as they were previously, which saves a lot of unnecessary cost causing by POS system crush before.”
• 802.1p CoS/ DSCP priority• 8 priority queues• Priority Schedule Mode - SP (Strict Priority) - WRR (Weighted Round Robin) • Queue Weight Config• Bandwidth Control - Port/Flow based Rating Limit• Smoother Performance• Actions for flows- Mirror(to supported interface)- Redirect(to supported interface)- Rate Limit- QoS Remark• Storm Control - Multiple Control Modes(kbps/ratio/pps) - Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-Unicast Control
• Link Aggregation - Static link aggregation - Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group - 802.3ad LACP• Spanning Tree Protocol - 802.1D STP - 802.1w RSTP - 802.1s MSTP - STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect• Loopback Detection - Port based - VLAN based• Flow Control - 802.3x Flow Control - HOL Blocking Prevention• Mirroring - Port Mirroring - One-to-One - Many-to-One - Tx/Rx/Both - CPU Mirroring
• Supports 511 (IPv4, IPv6) IGMP groups• IGMP Snooping - IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping - Fast Leave - IGMP Snooping Querier - IGMP Authentication• IGMP Authentication• MVR• MLD Snooping - MLD v1/v2 Snooping - Fast Leave - MLD Snooping Querier - Static Group Config - Limited IP Multicast• Multicast Filtering: 256 profiles and 16 entries per profile
• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL- Source MAC- Destination MAC- VLAN ID- User Priority- Ether Type• IP ACL-Source IP- Destination IP- Fragment- IP Protocol- TCP Flag- TCP/UDP Port- DSCP/IP TOS- User Priority• Combined ACL• Packet Content ACL• IPv6 ACL• Policy- Mirroring- Redirect- Rate Limit- QoS Remark• ACL apply to Port/VLAN
• IP-MAC-Port Binding- DHCP Snooping- ARP Inspection- IPv4 Source Guard• IPv6-MAC-Port Binding- DHCPv6 Snooping- ND Detection- IPv6 Source Guard• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio/pps control mode• IP/Port/MAC based access control• 802.1X- Port based authentication- Mac based authentication- VLAN Assignment- MAB- Guest VLAN- Support Radius authentication and accountability• AAA (including TACACS+)• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS 1.2• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI) management with SSHv1/SSHv2
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.