Download for TL-SG2008
- Product Overview
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
|Published Date: 2023-03-21||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 149.89 MB|
Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04/18.04/20.04, Debian 8/9/10
|Published Date: 2023-03-21||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 164.50 MB|
Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04/18.04/20.04, Debian 8/9/10, CentOS 6/7
|Published Date: 2023-03-13||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 244.50 MB|
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11/Server
- How to Configure LAG/LACP on TP-Link Omada switches in Controller Mode
- How to configure switch as DHCP server on Standalone mode
- How to Configure Management VLAN on TP-Link Smart and Managed Switches Using the New GUI
- Typical CLI Configuration Examples for TP-Link JetStream Switch
- How to Setup TP-Link AP’s Multi-SSID (VLAN) to Work with TP-Link Switch
- How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to check and modify VLANs on a TP-Link JetStream switch via SNMP
- How to achieve AAA Authentication through TACACS + server on the switch
- How to setup Switch as DHCP server on Omada SDN Controller
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
- Omada APP
TP-Link Omada lets you configure settings, monitor network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. Learn more about Compatible Devices.
Note: SDN switch/router is compatible with Omada App only in controller mode. To use Omada, please update your device's firmware to the latest version.