How to configure the Access Point mode on the TL-WA7210N
Эта статья подходит для:
Definition: In all operation modes of TL-WA7210N, AP mode can change wired network to wireless network and provide a local wireless access for wireless clients.
Configuring the access point
Configure TL-WA7210N as AP mode.
1. Click on Operation Mode on the left side. Select Access Point and click Save.
2. Go to Wireless ->Wireless Settings on the left menu. Create your own wireless network name (SSID) and select your Region and enable Wireless Radio and BSSID Broadcast as default, then click save.
3. Go toWireless - Wireless Securityto configure the wireless password for the local wireless network. It is recommended to use WPA/WPA2-Personal type.
4. Go toSystem Tools - Reboot to reboot the device or the settings will not take effect.
You need connect TL-WA7210N to a network via ethernet cable after configuring it as AP mode.
1. The built-in antenna of TL-WA7210Nis directional so the local wireless coverage is limited. At the back of TL-WA7210N there will be little or no wireless signal.
2．You can only connect wireless clients to TL-WA7210N when it’s configured as AP mode but not wired clients.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Полезен ли этот FAQ?
Ваши отзывы помогают улучшить этот сайт.