VIGI 4 Channel PoE+ Network Video Recorder
- 4K HDMI Video Output & 16MP Decoding Capacity: Sharp image definition up to 8MP and a 4-channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle‡.
- Simplified Deployment with PoE+: Easily connect and power your PoE camera with one RJ45 cable transmitting both data and power. No power adapter needed.
- Simple HDD Installation†: Install and remove the HDD manually with easy side access.
- 4-Channel Simultaneous Playback△ : Replay the feed from up to 4 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- ONVIF Ensures Compatibility*: Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
- Plug & Play: Allows new and unused VIGI IP Cameras to be added automatically to the new NVR and activated instantly, making installation faster than ever before.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
- Remote Monitoring: The dedicated VIGI app, web UI, and VIGI Security Manager enable remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
- Built-In Speaker: Enjoy real-time audio output without needing peripherals for greater convenience.
- Flexible Installation: Choose the suitable installation method by simply mounting your NVR on the wall, or placing it on or under a desk.
Security Never Shuts Down
VIGI NVR1104H-4P4 Channel PoE Network Video Recorder
Every angle all on one screen.
4K HDMI Video Output & 16MP Decoding Capacity
Sharp image definition up to 8MP and a 4-channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle ‡ .
Dedicated 4 PoE+ ports (53 W budget) for simplified IP camera deployment § .
Features 4× 10/100Mbps PoE+ ports, the NVR supports up to 30 W on each PoE+ port. Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, it offers flexible installation to fit in various surveillance scenarios for small businesses, such as groceries, warehouses, restaurants, and financial institutions.
Simple HDD Installation †.
Install and remove the HDD manually with easy side access
1. Press and hold the side cover latch to remove the side cover .
2. Push the HDD to insert it into the hard disk slot .
3. Fasten the screws to secure the HDD, using the correct HDD screw holes .
4. Reinstall the side cover .
Reviewing footage is faster than ever.
4-Channel Simultaneous Playback △
Replay the feed from up to 4 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
Video Coding Technology
More Compression. More Savings. More Quality.
Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
No need to check long compatibility lists.
ONVIF Ensures Compatibility
Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility △ .
Plug & Play.
Allows new and unused VIGI IP Cameras to be added automatically to the new NVR and activated instantly, making installation faster than ever before.
Choose "Auto Initialize"
Security for every hour and every day.
24/7 Continuous Recording
Stores up to 10 TB of footage from managed cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
Keep an eye on things even when you are on the move.
The dedicated VIGI app, web UI, and VIGI Security Manager enable remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
Three ways to remote monitor
VIGI Security Manager
Greet your visitors before they enter.
With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
One system. Full security.
Run your business with peace of mind.
The VIGI professional surveillance system by TP-Link is dedicated to protecting the business you’ve worked hard to build — whenever, wherever. Our outstanding functions, reliable quality guarantees, and simplified installation work together to ensure your business stays safe and sound.
|TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, UPnP
|VIGI Network Video RecorderPower AdapterHDD ScrewsMouseQuick Installation Guide
|Dimensions( W X D X H )
|200.3 × 200.3 × 43 mm
|Standard: 802.3af/atPoE Ports: Ports 1-4PoE Budget: 53 W
|External Power Supply
|4.82 W (without disk)
|1 RJ-45 10/100 Mbps Self-Adaptive Ethernet Interface
|2× USB 2.0
|1 SATA Interface
|Up to 10 TB
|4-Channel IP Video Input, up to 8MP Resolution
|HDMI Output Resolution
|1 Channel, Resolution: 3840x2160/30Hz,1920x1080/60Hz,1680x1050/60Hz, 1440x900/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz,1024x768/60Hz, 1280x720/60Hz
|VGA Output Resolution
|1 Channel, Resolution: 1920x1080/60Hz,1680x1050/60Hz,1440x900/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz, 1024x768/60Hz,1280x720/60Hz
|Live View/Playback Resolution
|2-ch @ 8MP, 4-ch @ 4MP
† Wall-mounting accessories and HDD are not included
‡ Calculations based on laboratory testing using VIGI cameras.
§ PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
△ Fewer or no channels may be available for playback if the total resolution is 16MP.
*Some features may operate sub-optimally due to compatibility issues. For best performance, we recommend using VIGI NVR with VIGI cameras
**Calculations based on laboratory testing using a 3MP VIGI camera. Actual performance may vary according to the amount of activity recorded, resolution, and other variables.