Stáhnout pro TL-SL2210
- Product Overview
|Datum vydání: 2015-10-13||Jazyk: Angličtina||Velikost souboru: 68 KB|
Operační systém: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux
|Datum vydání: 2014-01-15||Jazyk: Angličtina||Velikost souboru: 2.84 MB|
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch?
- How to Configure Port Mirror on TP-Link Smart Switches and L2 Managed Switches?
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI?
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI?
- Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch?
- How to Configure Port Isolation Function on Our Layer 2 Manage switches through Web Browser?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- Jak nakonfigurovat síť VLAN pomocí značky normy 802.1Q na inteligentním webovém přepínači?
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
- How to Setup TP-Link AP’s Multi-SSID (VLAN) to Work with TP-Link Switch?
- How to configure 802.1q VLAN on Smart Switches？
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
Jak zjisti hardwarovou verzi vašeho TP-Link zařízení?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Datum vydání: 2015-10-13||Jazyk: Angličtina||Velikost souboru: 3.37 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:New Features/Enhancement：
1.Improved security level.
2.Added the switch to select SSL versions,including SSL3.0 and TLS1.0.
3.Added the switch for telnet,http,https.Http and https interfaces can not be shutdown simultaneously.
4.Added the switch for encryption algorithms of SSH and SSL.
5.Configuration by different management interfaces are divided by TCP port independently.
6. RRCP command added
1. Fixed the bug RRCP packets won't be forwarded
2. Fixed the bug of loopback detection
3. Fixed the bug that the web GUI would not accessable if management IP changed
4. Fixed the bug that VLAN configuration will lost when reboot the device
5. Fixed the bug that there will be broadcast storm while initiliaze the device
Notes:1. For TL-SL2210_V1
2. Your device's configuration will be lost after upgrading. It is suggest to backup your config file before you upgrade the device.
|Datum vydání: 2013-10-08||Jazyk: Angličtina||Velikost souboru: 3.30 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:For TL-SL2210 V1
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.