Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
End of Life
Omada Software Controller
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Fixed the bug that the logger process hangs up abnormally, causing the log not refresh.
2. Update the OpenSSL software to version 1.0.2q to support TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2
3. Fixed some security issues.
For AC50(UN) 1.0 only.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Added the Hidden SSID function.
2. Fixed the problem that the HTTPS request will be passed before passing the Facebook Portal authentication.
3. Fixed the problem that modifying the configuration of DHCP server may make the server work improperly if clients having the same name obtain an IP.
4. Fixed the problem that the new username and old username cannot be the same when modifying the accounts.
1. Add Facebook Portal, SMS Portal, Voucher Authentication.
2. Support binding the portal with SSID.
3. Add Rate Limit and Traffic Limit for the guest passed portal authentication.
4. Support flexible customization for Portal Splash Page.
5. Add Operator Account for basic management and check.
1. For AC50(UN)_v1.
2. To use this AC's new firmware, please upgrade the CAP to the latest firmware first.
3. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.