JetStream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+
Centralized Cloud Management
Omada SDN Platform Integration
Advanced L2+ Features
L2/L3/L4 QoS, ACL, Static Routing and More
Abundant Security Strategies
LAN Area Investment Protection
24 PoE+ Ports with Total 250 W Power Budget*
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
For general surveillance, TP-Link has designed a variety of PoE Switches to meet the requirements of most IPCs. Many robust features provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
Най-големият търговски център за информационни технологии и електроника в Сингапур, Площад Сим Лим, разполага с TP-Link Auranet Wi-Fi решение на закрито
“Our customer satisfaction levels have been greatly improved since we started offering free public Wi-Fi throughout the entire mall. For that alone, the solution TP-Link provided was the best choice.”
—Sean Chia, Head of Advertising & Promotions, Sim Lim Square.
• V1: 308.6 W (110V/60Hz with 250 W PD connected); 32.1 W (110 V/ 60 Hz with no PD connected)• V2: 294.7 W (220 V/50 Hz) (with 250 W PD connected)• V3: 291.9 W (110V/60Hz) (with 250 W PD connected)• V4: 306.9 W (110V/60Hz) (with 250 W PD connected)
Max Heat Dissipation
• V1: 1052.94 BTU/h (with 250 W PD connected); 109.53 BTU/h (with no PD connected)• V2: 1005.66 BTU/hr (220V/50 Hz) (with 250 W PD connected)• V3: 996.01 BTU/hr (110V/60Hz) (with 250 W PD connected)• V4: 1047.30 BTU/hr (110V/60 Hz) (with 250 W PD connected)
• 16 IP Interfaces- Support IPv4/IPv6 Interface• Static Routing- 32 IPv4/IPv6 Static Routes• DHCP Server• DHCP Relay- DHCP Interface Relay- DHCP VLAN Relay• DHCP L2 Relay• Static ARP• Proxy ARP• Gratuitous ARP• Link Aggregation- Static link aggregation- 802.3ad LACP- Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 portsper group• Spanning Tree Protocol- 802.1D STP- 802.1w RSTP- 802.1s MSTP- STP Security: TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect,Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control- 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring- Port Mirroring- CPU Mirroring- One-to-One- Many-to-One- Flow-Based- Ingress/Egress/Both• Device Link Detect Protocol (DLDP)• 802.1ab LLDP/ LLDP-MED
• VLAN Group- Max. 4K VLAN Groups• 802.1Q tag VLAN• MAC VLAN: 12 Entries• Protocol VLAN• GVRP• Voice VLAN
Access Control List
• Support up to 230 entries• Time-Range- Time Slice- Week Time-Range- Absolute Time-Range- Holiday• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL- Source MAC- Destination MAC- VLAN ID- User Priority- Ether Type• IP ACL- Source IP- Destination IP- IP Protocol- TCP Flag- TCP/UDP Source Port- TCP/UDP Destination Port- DSCP/IP TOS• IPv6 ACL• Combined ACL• Rule Operation- Permit/Deny• Policy Action- Mirror- Rate Limit- Redirect- QoS Remark• ACL Rules Binding- Port Binding- VLAN Binding• Actions for flows- Mirror (to supported interface)- Redirect (to supported interface)- Rate Limit- QoS Remark
• AAA• 802.1X- Port based authentication- MAC (Host) based authentication- Authentication Method includes PAP/EAP-MD5- MAB- Guest VLAN- Support Radius authentication andaccountability• IP/IPv6-MAC Binding- 512 Binding Entries- DHCP Snooping- DHCPv6 Snooping- ARP Inspection- ND Detection• IP Source Guard- 253 Entries- Source IP+Source MAC• IPv6 Source Guard- 183 Entries- Source IPv6 Address+Source MAC• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic/Permanent Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio control mode• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS withSSLv3/TLS 1.2• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI)management with SSHv1/SSHv2• IP/Port/MAC based access control
• IPv6 Static Routing and ACL• IPv6 Dual IPv4/IPv6• IPv6 Interface• Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping• IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND)• Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery• Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)version 6• TCPv6/UDPv6• IPv6 applications- DHCPv6 Client- Ping6- Tracert6- Telnet(v6)- IPv6 SNMP- IPv6 SSH- IPv6 SSL- Http/Https- IPv6 TFTP
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Note that TL-SG2428P v2 doesn't support Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Please go to Omada Cloud-Based Controller Product List to find all the models supported by Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
Cookie SettingsПриемете всички бисквитки
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.