300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point EAP115-Wall
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into any standard EU-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free Auranet Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
Subtle Wall Design,
Excellent Wi-Fi Access
Installation Made Easy
- Detach the faceplate of the junction box* with a screwdriver.
- Remove the faceplate of the EAP.
- Connect an in-wall Ethernet cable to the Uplink+POE port.
- Secure the access point to the wall using the nails provided.
- Press the faceplate back into position.
*Fits two kinds of junction box
86mm wall junction box
Standard EU wall junction
The EAP115-Wall would blend seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need for additional wiring. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Complete Wireless Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Free Cloud Centralized Management
- Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Meet Our New Hero Product!
The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller is dedicated to provide centralized management for the whole Omada network.
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
|Interface||10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *2|
|Power Supply||PoE(IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power Consumption||2.8 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.4×3.4×1.2 in. (86.8*86.8*30.2 mm)|
|Antenna Type||Internal 2*1.8dBi Omni|
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting|
|Physical Security Lock||-|
|Hardware Watch Dog||Yes|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|
Multiple SSIDs（Up to 8 SSIDs）
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Local LAN port based VLAN
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Omada Cloud Access||Yes|
|Omada Cloud Controller||Yes|
|Omada Controller Software||Yes|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Package Contents||300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point EAP115-WallInstallation GuideMounting Screw|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|